Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to get Korean Voices, without patch our whole Client in Korean!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tenshi Benjae

03-08-2014

Quote:
RIOD NERF LAZERZ:
Haha, its really working, I cant believe it. I was googling that stuff 1 week ago and only found the thread, where u had to download a tool and install the whole korean client etc...

But this here is godlike. Thx man.

Its all working up to this day (27.02.2014) and even tho it looks complicated, its easy as f...
Change the locale.cfg, let it download, rename and copy the stuff to the right locations, change the locale.cfg again (if u cant read korean) and BAM, have fun.

Thx Benjae.

np tho

Broe

03-09-2014

hmm yeah Yasuo doesn't seem to have a voice for me. weird, anyone know why?
Every other voice I've heard so far seem to work, even Vel'Koz and he's a newer champ than yasuo. that seems weird

Tenshi Benjae

03-09-2014

Quote:
Broe:
hmm yeah Yasuo doesn't seem to have a voice for me. weird, anyone know why?
Every other voice I've heard so far seem to work, even Vel'Koz and he's a newer champ than yasuo. that seems weird

Almost all Champs with the initial letters X, Y or Z don't have Voices, i think that's the Problem, unfortunately i don't know how to fix it

Tenshi Benjae

03-10-2014

push

MrBeattraxx

03-11-2014

Why are from X, Y and Z champs no ingame voices?
they are in the folder but not ingame..

Tenshi Benjae

03-11-2014

I don't know it's really sad since Zed is my favorite Champ but unfortunately nobody knows how to fix that

byj

03-11-2014

why would u want korean voices? :P

Tenshi Benjae

03-11-2014

Why would you patch your League of Legends from french or italian to english? Cause of the Voices i guess, same for Korean instead of English or whatever Language you use

InkedVinny

Recruiter

03-12-2014

well.. im testing right now, i already got the voices on the champ select, but it seems that something happent to my sound box, no sound on the ingame, no anouncer + my champ voice

Tenshi Benjae

03-12-2014

Quote:
InkedVinny:
well.. im testing right now, i already got the voices on the champ select, but it seems that something happent to my sound box, no sound on the ingame, no anouncer + my champ voice

Repair your Client than try the whole thing again that should usually fix all your bugs, please remember that some Champs don't have any Voices e.g. Zed, Zac, Yorick ect.