Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to get Korean Voices, without patch our whole Client in Korean!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tenshi Benjae

11-27-2013

Working for Patch 5.3

Hey there Guys, my Name is Benjae i want to show how to get Korean Voices without having your whole Client in Korean. If you maybe know there is one way to get it by changing your locale.cfg but this will get your whole Client in Korean, so just follow this easy Steps and you will have fun with Korean Voices but still an english Client.

So since Patch 4.12 it would work anymore with replacing the Files that are needed but someon found a Programm on Reddit that works perfectly fine you can download it here: http://lexwah.com/lvoc/

All the Credits for the Programm goes to "Pandx" from Reddit so give him a Salute guys!

The Programm will do all the Work for you!

Edit: The Programm got updated you only need to choose your Server and native Language and it'll patch it for you without switching any Folders!

Edit: Some People had Problem when they choose "EUW" as Region try to take "Select Automatically" if you still have Problems or still can't get it to work feel free to add me ING: Tenshi Benjae
However if you dont write me what's your Problem you'll probably deleted so be aware of that

Edit: Works perfectly fine on Patch 5.3 i tested it myself

Edit: Thank you so much for over 200k Views and so much nice feedback!

WhosYourDandy

11-28-2013

Hey "dude". If you copy paste my text then you could at least write something like "Not from me, it's from NintendoLink07 on Reddit"

Link: Click me
(http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1pzm2z/change_lobbyingame_voices/)

Edit: Reported it on Reddit, it got removed Mr. CopyPaste <3

jasoN x DeLuXe

12-17-2013

does this still work?

AsianPlays

01-12-2014

worked on me, thank you very much

Cruz1ero

01-15-2014

When i want to start the launcher after changing it to "locale = en_GB" , it downloads the english voices again. What am i doing wrong?

Edit: I solved this, but now there no voices at all ingame..

Mr Swag of Yolo

02-09-2014

Thank you man!

Now I can enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ek4MFjz_eM#t=0m13s

Tenshi Benjae

02-19-2014

Push

Tenshi Benjae

02-19-2014

Quote:
GeorgieKnoch:
Hey "dude". If you copy paste my text then you could at least write something like "Not from me, it's from NintendoLink07 on Reddit"

Link: Click me
(http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1pzm2z/change_lobbyingame_voices/)

Edit: Reported it on Reddit, it got removed Mr. CopyPaste <3

I don't really care if anybody should really got this on Reddit before, i just wanted to share my knowledge with other people so they can get the Korean Voices too, but some people don't understand that i just want to help like it seems.

Tenshi Benjae

02-21-2014

push

RIOD NERF LAZERZ

02-26-2014

Haha, its really working, I cant believe it. I was googling that stuff 1 week ago and only found the thread, where u had to download a tool and install the whole korean client etc...

But this here is godlike. Thx man.

Its all working up to this day (27.02.2014) and even tho it looks complicated, its easy as f...
Change the locale.cfg, let it download, rename and copy the stuff to the right locations, change the locale.cfg again (if u cant read korean) and BAM, have fun.

Thx Benjae.