Champs in Need of a buff

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muffi3

22-03-2011

Your opinions please.

My top5 List:

1.Heimerdinger (srsly)
2.Gankplank (can be good, can suck hard, lategame beast tho)
3.Kogmaw (Not really that weak but just the end of the line for the ranged-carries)
4.Teemo (Only annoying, no contribution to a teamfight unless the team totally bases it's play on teemo)
5.Trundle (what's his role? what does he do that no one else can?)

Uuni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-03-2011

1. Tristana, most UP carry right now
2. Sivir, she got nerfed bit too much. Now she can only farm
3. Alistar, so many more potential tanks. He is not weak, others are more powerful on unskilled hands
4. Corki, needs some nicer scaling + stealth reveal back on phosporous bomb
5. Maokai, he is good ap harass early-game. Good tank late game. Hard to build all the way solidly coz ap is weak late and tank is superuseless until late game

FreedomWarrior

22-03-2011

Kog maw buff? He is already powerfull for who can play with him. I think he is balanced, but i didn't mind to play with a buffed kog maw

1- Kassadin; re balance the already balanced champion, this nerf was a joke
2- Nidalee; she is so weak since they nerfed to 0 all her cougar abilities except ap or ad ratio
3- Kayle; she is good, deals great damage but she is too squishy, i think riot should increase her default resistance and hp
4- Shaco; he must be the weakest assassin of all, he realy needs a big buff in something
5- Morgana; I think this champion should be rebuilded, she must be the most useless mage since we got all those new mages from season one

Well i think that's it i dont remember any other champion that needs a buff

Sieptium

22-03-2011

Aight, to justify this madness:

1 Heimer, if something needs a nerf, some people say "he punishes those that attack him while he gots his turrets, just don't overextend" which more or less equals, don't attack him alone, ever
2 Gankplank, geeze man, no, he's just fine
3 Kog'maw, Just the longest spammable spell in the game, that does loads of damage. He's hard, but not UP -.-
4 Teemo in your team = superior mapcontrol throughout the game, and also he does loads of damage
5 Trundle is just balanced, he's awesome at ganking for instance. Also he can rape a tank because of his ulti, block off an escape route and create an area which makes him alot better. Oh yeah, he's tottaly like every other champion... wait.
6 Tristana? Too loads of damage and rocket jump = pretty much escape every gank. And if some carry would be UP, it would be Ez
7 Sivir, probably the best laner/harraser in the entire game, also her ulti makes your team OP for a duration
8 Corki is just fine, otherwise people wouldn't be doing so well with him
9 Alistar, i don't really know why he's UP. I don'tplay him, however, heal, and alot of CC is pretty good imo, also alistars saved me dozens of times. But, it's true that he aint as good as mundo for example
10 Pretty much the story about maokai i guess, but not Up

And to bring something to the world.

UP champions:

Kassadin, he was a assassin, just like Akali, but people thought he was OP because he was an mage. He's melee, squishy and his most usable spell needs 7 charges AND has a pretty good CD. His rift walk is, kinda OP though, but a melee mage, he needs it v.v
Ezreal - Im not really sure, he's squishy, has no CC whatsoever and have bad scalings and needs a very special build to be good. Would like to see a change on his passive for once.
Shaco - This is the most UP champion, i promise you, he's a jungler, which is very weak at it because boxes is easily popped by a lil raid, his clone im often useless because if you jungle with buffs, the clone is just extra dps. Boxes are hard to actually use in a fight. In teamfights you are always useless

eFusion

22-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sieptium View Post
Aight, to justify this madness:

6 Tristana? Too loads of damage and rocket jump = pretty much escape every gank. And if some carry would be UP, it would be Ez
LOL, tristana is the worst carry in the game, dont give that privilage to ez who can own her early,mid,late game.

Ghstt

22-03-2011

These are the ones that quickly came into my mind

1. Sivir. Like ok, only one damaging spell, can be dodged pretty easily. Too much item dependant.
2. Tristana. She is also pretty much item dependant. Also her spells don't deal any damage. She is worthless tbh, never even see her.
3. Caitlyn. Like ok, if her Q would be instant cast, E would deal more damage and R would be unblockable, then she could be good. Now, she is pretty much just using her auto-attacks, R is ok if it doesnt get blocked, but it often does, unless enemies are complete idiots.
4. Shaco. AP Shaco does a ****load of damage with his E, but I don't think he is enough good. Great jungler and good for ganks, that's pretty much it. Late game he just feels a bit useless. JitB's have to be planted enough early. I think they should make his W and E scale with AD instead.
5. Ezreal. Ok, he is a beast in the right hands. 1 ability benefits from AD, 2 from AP and 1 from both. I just can't find the right build for him. Also landing skills shots in some points is pretty hard, when they are moving and if there is minions.

Everyone has their opinions, these were mine. Maybe some of them aren't really UP, just that I feel like they are.

Hilen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

22-03-2011

1 - Nocturne. He's way too UP...

Okay okay this as a poor joke, the real now :

1 - Sivir. With the release of Nocturne and his crazy shield, she's just here for the new skin
2 - Heimerdinger, agreed I see him nearly never.
3 - Garen, his late game is just lame.
4 - Shaco, even with good gank capacity, he is too weak in teamfight.
5 - Cassiopeia, ulti got technical issues (bad range/damages for too high CD)

wolfmith

22-03-2011

I'll just comment on Heimerdinger since I played him a lot but ended up leaving him. He could use an extension of his turrets range.... completely idiot that a ranged player can simply melt the turret down alone, with no minions, and the turret will just stay there watching...

Archina

22-03-2011

Okay then. My opinion.

Heimer is fine if played right. Even in teamfights.
Gangplank has his ups and downs like you said. Nothing really wrong though.
Kogmaw is an epic anti-tank. and he has MASSIVE range on his stuff.
Teemo is my favourite. I can make him epic in teamfight and almost to the point of first focus if I didn't always come in not at the start (like 4 seconds after.)
I've never played trundle. but from what I've seen he is great if the enemy holds their ground as trundle loves battling in a single space.

Synchronised

22-03-2011

Heimer does NOT need a buff.
I win around 8/10 games when I use him, generally because he's easy to use if you have a brain.

1. His turrets in brush can work as wards, with less range but sight of what goes in the brush, same as Teemo's mushroom explosions indicate.

2. Turrets at level 5 easily farm with just ONE.

3. Upgrade then using W and E makes him easy deal damage with, assuming you are going AP.

4. Some people play Heimer as a tank, buffing is unecessary here because his turrets give him enough gold to play the rest of the game with steady item flow.

12345 ... 6