Champion tier-list

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tierlistmaster

11-07-2010

Hi, with an experience of over 1200 games, I present you my champion's tier-list :

Tier S : Ezreal, Shen, Soraka.
Tier A : Annie, Ashe, Fiddlesticks, Janna, Kayle, Panthéon, Shaco, Taric.
Tier B : Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Blitzcrank, Gangplank, Gragas, Heimerdinger, Jax, Karthus, Katarina, Kennen, Malphite, Master YI, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Olaf, Poppy, Rammus, Tristana, Tryndamere, Twisted fate, Twitch, Udyr, Zilean.
Tier C : Akali, Cho'gath, Corki, Dr Mundo, Garen, Kassadin, Kog'Maw, Ryze, Singed, Sion, Sivir, Teemo, Veigar, Warwick.
Tier F : Evelynn, Malzahar, Mordekaiser, Nunu.

Some notices ?

P.S : anonymity to dodge IG harassment.

gluecks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary Extraordinaire

11-07-2010

I'd say that Shaco belongs to S as well, while Soraka doesn't.
Sure a good Soraka is VERY contributive to a team, but I've barely seen any Soraka ingame before her nerfs (e.g. Wish still having an AP ratio of 2.0). The more she got nerfed (2.0 -> 1.5 -> 1.3) the more she gets overrated somehow

And I think you underestimate Akali being just tier C, I'd definitely put here in tier B at least.

Entr0Py

11-07-2010

Kog maw is too low, jax is too high, kennen should be Tier F...

Garen is bettwen Tier A and Tier B imo... I won so many and lost almost none with him... Kassadin should be higher, and nerfed ashe should be lower... Tryndamere should be Tier F also

I have some other complaints but I am too tired to write them down

Tierlistmaster

11-07-2010

@gluecks : you are maybe right for shaco and soraka, but I have played akali a bit (60 games maybe) and I feel her underpowered against a solid teamwork. She is a good chaser and so has to come in middle of the teamfight, which can be pretty hard to hold for a team (and she is relatively easy killed), so I persist on C tier.

@Entr0Py : kog'mow is clearly an average char, i can't put him higher than C to low-B. Jax may be between B and C, but kennen is not a F-tier, no more than Trynda.

SandyFrink

Banned

11-07-2010

Yeah, heimer is not OP /sarcasm (heimer IS OP, its a well-known fact).

With love,

SandyFrink, valued LoL-EU member

Entr0Py

11-07-2010

@Entr0Py : kog'mow is clearly an average char, i can't put him higher than C to low-B. Jax may be between B and C, but kennen is not a F-tier, no more than Trynda.[/QUOTE]

My elo is pretty high and i tend to win a lot with kog'maw... I say he is at least a decent B
Kennen is UP in my eyes... And i haven't seen a good Trynda in MONTHS... IMO you can't put Kog'maw and Garen below trynda

EmileDragonsbane

11-07-2010

Master Ji above Warwick, sigh

relativity

11-07-2010

This list is pure bogus unless you present a set of assumptions that gives you a base for evaluating.
Just an example: I've torn entire teams apart with evelynn since I was in teams that know how evelynn works and that gave me the needed opportunities. I've also failed massively with evelynn since the team expected me to initiate.
Tryndamere is the hero i fear most especially in long games as he can tear teams apart since killing trynda often results in MINIMUM two fallen allies due to massive crit fest and THEN his team mates come along and finish the job.
So there is just too much if-this, if-that and obviously how the team is set up and who you lane against and how they play their hero.

Hazardhunter

11-07-2010

Shaco and Heimer probably one tier up.
Akali B, and Cho is NOT, I repeat, NOT Tier C! Can't believe that. :[ Rather B, maybe A.
Corki would definitely be in at least B- if played more often by good players. Which doesn't happen a lot.
Morgana is C imo... At least if she is not mid or overlevel'd.

Entr0Py

11-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by relativity View Post
This list is pure bogus unless you present a set of assumptions that gives you a base for evaluating.
Just an example: I've torn entire teams apart with evelynn since I was in teams that know how evelynn works and that gave me the needed opportunities. I've also failed massively with evelynn since the team expected me to initiate.
Tryndamere is the hero i fear most especially in long games as he can tear teams apart since killing trynda often results in MINIMUM two fallen allies due to massive crit fest and THEN his team mates come along and finish the job.
So there is just too much if-this, if-that and obviously how the team is set up and who you lane against and how they play their hero.
I don't know... On my elo (i don't know if your is higher or lower) evelynn's and tryndamers are considered noob smashers and are picked rly rly rare... And when they are picked they simply fail and make my assumption about how those champs are not that good, even stronger than before.

I might be wrong, but i doubt it. We will see how will things end up in Season One, maybe you'll prove me wrong