Evelynn jungle season 4 too hard

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zdenon

25-11-2013

Dear Riot.

I just want to say one thing. Evelynn jungle in season 4 (ok pre season) is too hard now to deal with. She was really hard in s3 cause players were forced to buy a lot of pink wards and waste a money for it but now? One pink ward on person. And this pink ward is visible! its just imposiible to be prepared for evelynn ganks. I was just playing one game against evelynn. She wasnt too goog but still it was too op. Every single time while we were placing a pink ward, oponents were destroying them... its a free kill with eve...

Im sory for my bad language but its not a point of this.

Pls do somthing with this.

Alcoholic Mink

25-11-2013

Have you ever played Eve jungle?

She's probably the most easily counterjungled champ in the game. I bet even Nautilus could kill her at her red buff.

If you take your ward trinket and get your midlaner to drop a ward at her red buff before she gets there, your midlaner can kill her while she does red very easily (without spell vamp quints, she can get as low as 50-60 hp after doing red buff) and it will put her behind very early.

Her ganks are strong now, yeah, and her farming is easier later on. The idea is to kill her in her jungle rather than wait for her to come ganking.

Zdenon

25-11-2013

we almost kill her like you are writing. Almost. But still she was forced to go back and start again so it delayed her a bit. After one gank on bot (on me varus and supp zyra) we've got a triple kill. But then she was just to strong. I mean not even with her dmg, but she was always in a really bad moment on the lane from river. In the season 3 we would have always one or two pink wards there so we could easly escape, but now not even a chance cause our pinks were destroyed like 10/20 sec after we placed them.

Kyòn Kun Denwa

25-11-2013

the thing is that she can ward to prevent invasion, while you can't ward against her.

There is no counterplay to eve with this kind of wards, at least during the laning phase. Since everything, even the strongest picks and tactis, are meant to have some kind of couterplay, I'm 99% sure that something will be changed about this before the start of the season.

Professor Jinx

25-11-2013

I'm just surprised that this wasn't tested in PBE at all..

Zdenon

25-11-2013

it will be good if they just give us back the originall pink wards - you have and place how many you want, and they will be invisible... and of the story. But now... gosh...