Summoner name

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

syndicade

11-07-2010

Just to put it out there, but wouldn't it be nice if you could actually change your summoner name? I just want to see how many share the same opinion as I do.

Leave a comment if you think it's a good or bad idea, and of course why.

Ahri Nine Tails

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2010

Not really. Changing it just confuses people, however the times I'm in favour of it being changed is when the name is one of the old beta ones (3878hs8ah8zzhoa8a7) or an offensive one.

Numbox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2010

If you change your name, a lot of your friends might remove you cause they dont remember playing with you.
Or something like that

Kujapaa

11-07-2010

I'd like that aswell. Mostly cause I actually misspelled my nick when I created my summoner. And about the "confusion", I don't really think it would be that much of a problem and if it might be just write "xxxx - changed nick" in your status and let it be like that for a couple of days untill all of your friends have seen it.

Animush

11-07-2010

I want change nick too I didnt know I will play this stupid game so i choose stupid nick. And now i have 1200+ matches and stupid nick.. Anyway I dont care about friendlist and anything, just i want change my stupid nick! I created the account in the open beta.

Dionysius

11-07-2010

Would not be bad. When i created this account i was on vent with a friend from another game he pressured me to get going and this was the first free name. Like Strakollikus i did not know ill keep playing this
Make it once per Season and let it cost real money. I dont wana readjust my Troll/Flame list to often

WrineXzuigmarmot

11-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by syndicade View Post
Just to put it out there, but wouldn't it be nice if you could actually change your summoner name? .

No, this isn't WoW -.-

darcain

11-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionysius View Post
Make it once per Season and let it cost real money. I dont wana readjust my Troll/Flame list to often
that is the most stupid thing i have ever heard, if you called yourself that then you are called by that permanently, and lol is 100% free to play exept skins wich is cosmetic, would be against all their work to make a pay for name change feature

Numbox

11-07-2010

Only thing i want to be changed is on US my name is: "numbox" with no caps in start.