Yasuo release skin.

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DhalsimMalakai

23-11-2013

Please change release skin.
We want an alternate style of samurai, in same way than Zed release skin is a good variation of ninja's attire. Yasuo is a samurai, just give us a samurai on both skins. Give cowboy skin to Sejuani riding a bull if you want a skin based on this kind of theme.
I love samurais, please, I don't want to wait a year to have a skin which deserve my RP for Yasuo.
Riot will make more money and us more happy with a release skin at the height of this company's reputation.

Azoomba

23-11-2013

Why would you make a cowboy skin for a samurai? There's so many things you can do, why pull off this? Would probably be better to do a samurai outfit like Yi's skin.

Tiger of Kai

23-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DhalsimMalakai View Post
Please change release skin.
We want an alternate style of samurai, in same way than Zed release skin is a good variation of ninja's attire. Yasuo is a samurai, just give us a samurai on both skins. Give cowboy skin to Sejuani riding a bull if you want a skin based on this kind of theme.
I love samurais, please, I don't want to wait a year to have a skin which deserve my RP for Yasuo.
Riot will make more money and us more happy with a release skin at the height of this company's reputation.
I ****ing love everything about Samurais. Even my username "Tiger of Kai" is from a Samurai Warlord (Takeda Shingen) and I intend on maining Yasuo because I love melee carries and he seems very interesting to play, and I would be willing to get RP for a skin for him but I'm not getting that poxy cowboy skin. It looks gay and doesn't suit the nature of the character AT ALL.

Endellion

23-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger of Kai View Post
Why didn't we get a Samurai Jack Skin? )= That western skin is so boring, no offense. And why does a cowboy use wind sword magic? Rito please rethink dat skin )=
This.

I'd instabuy if it had that.

CyberRage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-11-2013

Should've been a Rastafari skin, Riot missed the ball on this one.

CyberRage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qontai View Post
Guard Yasuo would be so awesome.. lately all release skins are.. meh
Ever since the IP cost increase I guess they do not have to do much effort any more to sell release the bundles.

Tiger of Kai

23-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberRage View Post
Ever since the IP cost increase I guess they do not have to do much effort any more to sell release the bundles.
They just aren't thinking enough when it comes to skin design. If they can't think of a good design, make a thread and get the communities opinion, not only will you get some nice ideas, the community will respond very positively to it. One of the biggest problem EUW has is that we have literally NO say in what goes on in the game. And if Riot doesn't want to do that, why not just scroll through skins that have already made skins and remake it for Yasuo? I was thinking of a few there like the Vandal Skins, Renegade/Dragonblade Yasuo (originally talon skins)/Steel Legion/Bioforge etc. etc. Why not use them? Please Riot just don't use the cowboy skin!

CyberRage

23-11-2013

A Kamina skin for Yasuo is almost obligatory.

Name:  kamina.jpg
Views: 2732
Size:  118.3 KB

Ze Professor

23-11-2013

The Skin will be called 'Western Cheech Yasuo'

Sharkai

23-11-2013

To be honest, this skin is really bad. First time I won't buy the skin bundle since I started playing. Second if you include the pallet swap zac. But I don't consider that thing a skin tbh.

1234567 ... 9