Truth about S4 changes - and Soraka !

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

r1me

22-11-2013

S4 CHANGES:

Truth about the S4 changes is that I don't know if they're good or not. Neither do you. It's live for less than a day and nobody has had the time to test it enough, or, at least, try to adapt to the new changes. Reporting bugs is something else and so is giving feedback on how different champions react with the new items.

So stop crying about the changes and start testing and having fun.

SORAKA:

Please nerf her. It's ridiculous. Won't die, gives the whole team huge amounts of tankyness and mana sustain, until she buys enough ap items to kill you with Starcall herself.

I know many "supports" are buffed immensely just because of the item changes, but dear lord this Starchild is a nightmare.

Don Eulrich

22-11-2013

and yet Soraka had been more broken in S3, just nobody played her cause of the fairly one-dimensional gameplay she offers (and her power hadnīt really been visible). I think sheīs in a better spot now, her early dmg really has been nerfed quiet a lot.

r1me

22-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulrich View Post
and yet Soraka had been more broken in S3, just nobody played her cause of the fairly one-dimensional gameplay she offers (and her power hadnīt really been visible). I think sheīs in a better spot now, her early dmg really has been nerfed quiet a lot.

She's more broken now, because she can actually afford AP items now...

Don Eulrich

22-11-2013

you missed a whole lot of midlane sora i guess, or jungle soraka for what itīs worth. Or Dominion Soraka...there had always been ways to get those items onto those champs. E.g. there are still some incredible dangerous toplane poppy Players (and maybe someone will pick her up as Support now - as her lategame is still the most broken atm).

r1me

22-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulrich View Post
you missed a whole lot of midlane sora i guess, or jungle soraka for what itīs worth. Or Dominion Soraka...there had always been ways to get those items onto those champs. E.g. there are still some incredible dangerous toplane poppy Players (and maybe someone will pick her up as Support now - as her lategame is still the most broken atm).

I completely agree with you, except that I'm talking about "support" Soraka. There was no way for her in a normal ranked game to get those items, except for getting fed like crazy (but that doesn't happen so often, now does it?)

Now it's ridiculous. It's totally viable (more than viable imho) and ban-worthy...