Riven masteries?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Camasas

21-11-2013

Are these good Riven masteries?
http://preseason.na.leagueoflegends.....14Tvk1Twe.0.0

The Best Sona

21-11-2013

bump wanna know too

Barrelrolla

21-11-2013

I think they are, but I think I'll go with these:
http://preseason.na.leagueoflegends.....14VK_tyae.0.0
Not sure yet, gotta try things out, but I'll give you my reasoning behind this.
4 points in CDR gives you max CDR with Ionian boots and black cleaver and CDR on Riven is great. I prefer that instead of double-edged sword, because Riven is usually built squishy and I don't like the 1% more damage that I will receive. Of course, the bonus damage dealt is nice, but Riven already has high damage and I think making her receive more is not a good idea, especially when you can get cc'd and killed in a second, but as I said, I'll have to try it out.
I'm not taking any points in Enchanted Armor, because it scales with bonus armor and mr (doesn't give any), which I usually don't build on Riven, unless I really, really need them and it's usually a hexdrinker. So they'll just add a little bonus to my runes. I think I won't benefit much from this. But if you buy defensive items on Riven and don't go full AD, CDR, your masteries might be better.
But as I said, it's all in my head right now, gotta try it out later, but you can try both and see how it is for yourself.

Defianc3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-11-2013

Does "Expose Weakness", "Spell Weaving" and "Blade Weaving" works for both magic and physical type abilities?
And if so "Expose Weakness" seems like not the best talent for Riven, because it works only for allied champions attacks but not her own.

Camasas

21-11-2013

"Expose Weakness" in laning phase would be useful in only botlane and jungle maybe? Still, Riven has a lot AoE dmg (Q, W, R) so it's useful in teamfight.

Duck Cheese

21-11-2013

Basically everyone's concern is about spell/blade weaving working on physical abilities... They should work.

oh and go for block/unyelding. It's good for every laner, and legendary armor is no use on Riven anyway.

Skovbanan

21-11-2013

I made some masteries for Riven already, and tested them out. They work very well in my opinion. Guess yo ucan find them on LoLKing or something if you want to see them