Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PLS GET THE OLD TWISTED TREELINE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Creysys

12-27-2013

We need to get riots attention because a huge amount of players want the old map back but keep the new one.

danielboyz

12-28-2013

Quote:
Creysys:
We need to get riots attention because a huge amount of players want the old map back but keep the new one.

If there really would be a huge amount of players that wanted it back there would be more than just one page of replies in one month

Best Walrus EU

12-30-2013

BRING THE OLD 3V3 MAP BACK RIOT!!!

Macoy JR

01-06-2014

Old map was very fun to play, u could discuss buffs and u could do a realy better team play. riot could do a new version of the old map that my thinking

Annúminas

01-07-2014

Aaaah the times, grey buff for the movement speed, green buff for the attack speed, and the red buff in the middle, not forgetting about the dragon for the global gold. I loved the way the top jungle felt like a small arena to be conquered by the members of the team to contest gold/xp. Yeah i'd like to see the old twsited back, mostly because of the ability to ward ^.^

I dont care about altars, thats my statement.

Lunamoongoddess

01-09-2014

i wish for both maps couse i like both of them

L41Z0N

01-10-2014

I really want the old 3v3 back

DatRivenGuy

01-11-2014

Use your mind, Riot wants the player community of TT to move on to summoners rift...
Riot gives no fk about TT anyway

defeater456

12-19-2014

I really much liked the old 3v3, it was much better than the new one imo. It was much more interesting and I loved the end-game, when you tried to backdoor enemies and they tried to backdoor you. That was really interesting.

Freezer Master

01-21-2015

Hi long no reply. I apologize for the caps in the title, but at that time i was angry because I really loved to play the old TT map and then it just got replaced by a new map with totally other features. I like the new one, like it's something different, but after a time I just miss the old one. So I checked today the TT-forums and found this petition http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2694690 and would consider for the old TT map fans to sign it and just hope for the comeback;D even if it is in the NA server...