Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PLS GET THE OLD TWISTED TREELINE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freezer Master

11-20-2013

Hey guys and Riot I think I don't only speak for me but also for other LoL-Members...I would like to say that the new Twisted Treeline isn't bad, I also find it good and like it very, but always the samething with these altars is annoying and the game is a bit more focused on these altars. So for me it has more a gameplay from Dominion, because you can't play without these altars and there isn't more the spirit of the old map. The buffs in the jungle, I'm also missing aswell as the dragon. And for the end I would like to ask you if you could introduce again the old 3vs3 map, but at the same time keeping the new...that would create more game variaty in the game. I as old 3vs3 map player can say that it would be nice to get it back to let also the new players experience that old nice map and get again that good feeling of that cool map ;D thank you very much with friendly greeds of Freezer Master

Moget

11-21-2013

I agree with the dude Or u can just get both maps up and running

President Gromp

11-21-2013

disagree, and the title states you are 12.

Vipar

11-21-2013

Quote:
Freezer Master:
Hey guys and Riot I think I don't only speak for me but also for other LoL-Members...I would like to say that the new Twisted Treeline isn't bad, I also find it good and like it very, but always the samething with these altars is annoying and the game is a bit more focused on these altars. So for me it has more a gameplay from Dominion, because you can't play without these altars and there isn't more the spirit of the old map. The buffs in the jungle, I'm also missing aswell as the dragon. And for the end I would like to ask you if you could introduce again the old 3vs3 map, but at the same time keeping the new...that would create more game variaty in the game. I as old 3vs3 map player can say that it would be nice to get it back to let also the new players experience that old nice map and get again that good feeling of that cool map ;D thank you very much with friendly greeds of Freezer Master

The old map was unfocused, cluttered and poorly designed compared to the new and better Twisted Treeline.

Vilemaw is a risky objective, altars are a risky objective and only relevant +25 minutes in.
The bonus you get from altars is minuscule compared to 25 minutes in.

EzreaI Senpai

11-22-2013

yeah! why did they remove old one? it was quite fun map, for those, who knew how to play it. why couldnt they just keep both of them up and running? And if you are thinking about bigger load for servers, its not like that map, singlehandedly would bring more players, but players would just be more split up between maps. this way the game would have more diversity. and if people hate old map just because they cant handle it, the can simply not play it, isnt that simple?

Freezer Master

11-24-2013

Quote:
r0qstr:
disagree, and the title states you are 12.

actually i am not 12 but older and there isn't anything against the old map...i mean look i was customed to play the old with friends and liked very much, but now it isn't anymore there because a new one appeared to replace the old what i think isn't necessary...and what's against the old one lol i think just because the disign etc. wasn't that good that it needs to be replaced and btw the old one was the gaming for 3vs3 people on a 5vs5-like map

Best Skarner WW

11-24-2013

tbh the old 3v3 map wasnt that great. I could play any of the maps I dont really care.

Freezer Master

11-26-2013

actually it's not about the fact if the old map was good or not, but the principe is important because for exemple how would you find it if you just would replace the old 5vs5 map by a new one which has altars in the jungle and no buffs except the "baron"...that doesn't make any sense and so is it also with the old and new 3vs3 map
for me it isn't any problem to play the new one and i find it cool....however i would like to play the old one again and that misses in LoL

DN Unîcorn

Recruiter

11-30-2013

indeed RIOT, consider putting it back it, it was cool the way it was

Amrassirfala

12-09-2013

Bump.
I liked the old 3v3 better. This new one just feels off somehow. Instead of completely removing the old one we should be able to play it. Maybe fix up abit of the walls on the old 3v3 as some champs did have quite an advantage on it (trynd spinning to dragon when **** hit the fan, anyone?).
I miss the old TT so bad New one is just too small and narrow.