Reflinks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sztulc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-03-2011

Hey!

Mine friends have registered from mine reflinks and i should gain a IP boosts and RP i think There is said to 48h. I havent gained anything. I would to have karate kennen from promotion ;] Its to 21 march then i want to have it fast. ;/
Greetings Sztulc.

Jaros?aw

20-03-2011

you should activate it at website

Sztulc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

20-03-2011

yeah, but i havent any reward in rewards panel...;/

Sztulc

20-03-2011

any1 can help?

OMGWTFOPBGREPORT

20-03-2011

same problem

Sztulc

20-03-2011

support is not answering...

Boompje

Senior Wrenchman

20-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sztulc View Post
support is not answering...
We aren't Riot Employees, just to inform you.

Send a ticket to Support@Riotgames.com. However, they probably won't answer before 21st of March.

Sztulc

20-03-2011

hmm thanks, i have send this . but i rly want to get the price before 21 march cause i wants to buy karate kennen skin in promotion price;/ Is it possible?

SirRFI

Senior Wrenchman

20-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sztulc View Post
hmm thanks, i have send this . but i rly want to get the price before 21 march cause i wants to buy karate kennen skin in promotion price;/ Is it possible?
Unfortunately not, support is receiving thousands emails everyday, it's really difficult to answer in time. I would suggest to buy RP via mobile phone for an example - quick and easy.

Sztulc

20-03-2011

heh ;] but expensive ;] i will never spend money for skin