Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

European Service Update November 2013

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

abatizz

11-13-2013

zzzzzz

Fail Smite

11-13-2013

So uh...Care to explain why ranked were disabled today, even though it wasn't part of the schedule and rewards have been distributed yesterday ?

whippage

11-14-2013

My god, will people please get a life and stop going on about compensation why are you going on about compensation for a free game.

Riot don't have to provide any of this and you are trying to screw them over by getting compensation (although I'm aware it will probably be something like free IP boost which doesn't cost anything)

But please just man up, get over yourselves and stop whinging

Antiparticle1701

11-14-2013

Thanks for the update.

Atermon

11-14-2013

About the compensation; people don't really want compensation, they want EQUAL treatment with other servers. In other servers, they had problems only for a couple of days and they got RP or skins (see NA and KR). So, Riot should either compensate everyone for server problems or not compensate at all. Equal treatment for all. Although I can't imagine what compensation we deserve with months full of problems.

Dérpy

Recruiter

11-14-2013

Quote:
Ymir:
You should know by know we'll never tell until they're ready to go

It's all coming along though and I can't wait to play around with the changes on live.

Know by know? Ymir you are a english coordinator :O
shame on you!!

Lôko

11-14-2013

Thanks for communicating with us!

xGizbo

11-14-2013

Quote:
Atermon:
About the compensation; people don't really want compensation, they want EQUAL treatment with other servers. In other servers, they had problems only for a couple of days and they got RP or skins (see NA and KR). So, Riot should either compensate everyone for server problems or not compensate at all. Equal treatment for all. Although I can't imagine what compensation we deserve with months full of problems.

What this man said.

Diederik

11-14-2013

Dutchman here, ready for 5 ping :P

Ymir

Player Behaviour Expert

Follow Ymir on Twitter

11-14-2013

Quote:
lollystockje:
Know by know? Ymir you are a english coordinator :O
shame on you!!

In my defence I was on an iPad, walking and talking at the same time!