Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

European Service Update November 2013

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sleelan

11-13-2013

Quote:
General Blitz:
3 months of horrible server service. Still no fix in sight. It's rather getting worse over time. I hope you step up your game next season.

I think you meant 3 years. That's how long it have been the issue.

hbral

11-13-2013

can't wait for the new datacenter, lagging like crazy

Pinging mx1.eu.lol.riotgames.com [95.172.65.1] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 95.172.65.1: bytes=32 time=127ms TTL=245
Reply from 95.172.65.1: bytes=32 time=129ms TTL=245
Reply from 95.172.65.1: bytes=32 time=128ms TTL=245
Reply from 95.172.65.1: bytes=32 time=128ms TTL=245

Rimidalv

11-13-2013

With all the bull sh*t that Riot promised and never ever did on time, I think first quarter of 2014 would actually mean first quarter of 2017-2018.
Then the whole Amsterdam project could be put to an end as no one bother player LOL at that time anymore. Who knows? Maybe the whole project itself is nothing but a shameless lie.
Seriously, people who believe in Riot's promises and saying "thank you, keep up the good work" must be rather too naive or high as f*ck

Datso

Recruiter

11-13-2013

Me and my friends have a Diamond 3v3 Team which i helped them to get diamond and played and won 10 games in order to receive the Rewards. So, they both have diamond borders and the icon but i in the other hand only have the Diamond icon but not the border? It has given me my Soloqueue border (platinum) but not the Diamond?? can any body help me please? and tell me this is or is this a bug? thank you

deadjuice

11-13-2013

Got a short question, where are your servers located atm? Got about 55 ms atm and I live in Sweden, I think Amsterdam will be better for me personally, but wanted to compare it with now.

Fizz Whalifa

11-13-2013

What about our compensation? ranked has been down for 20% of the time or so for the last 3 months.

Lucidique

11-13-2013

Quote:
Errigal:

Regarding RiotDirect, negotiations are on-going with bandwidth providers and it's looking great so far.

RiotDirect? What is this?
Personally, I haven't heard about this ever.

JShaya

Recruiter

11-13-2013

Nice work and looking forward to 2014

allchatignored

11-13-2013

Quote:
Errigal:
Summoners,
Amsterdam Datacentre Update - This is a huge project and when completed will be RiotÂ’s largest and most advanced data centre to date.

First of all great post. And then, pictures (of a half finished datacenter) or it didnt happen <3

questarey

Recruiter

11-13-2013

Great! Can't wait to see my ping when the Amsterdam Datacentre is there ^^