Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

European Service Update November 2013

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DonnyDread

11-13-2013

I still cant log in. Stuck on "logging on" screen and then getting "connection error"...

rafox

11-13-2013

So does this mean when the data centra in Amsterdam is up people in the netherlands will have significant improved ping?

Jungle scrub

11-13-2013

Release party in amsterdam when the new servers open?

FNY InfectedG

11-13-2013

I didn't recieve the right reward. So no, they aren't delivered in totality.

Blackheïm

Recruiter

11-13-2013

Thanks for the information, keep up the good work!

Indrin

11-13-2013

Does this mean you're close to figuring out what compensation to offer EU players for the persistent problems we've faced over the past months?

SheepOfChaos

11-13-2013

Quote:
Ymir:
You should know by know we'll never tell until they're ready to go

It's all coming along though and I can't wait to play around with the changes on live.

that's kinda weird, riot NA already told us, that it's scheduled for next week, if all goes well.

Poro Senpai

11-13-2013

pls hire me

Lovercake

11-13-2013

Well, even though that sounds great, i'm quite disappointed over the fact that it's Korea who will be hosting the finals and not europe. I believe europe hosted the season 1 finals, but, let's be honest, they weren't as big as the recent finals have been and next years finals will be even bigger. I just felt like, if Riot wanted to move it out of the states in 2014, i'd be europe, THEN the eastern part of Asia. Sometimes it does feel like you guys focus more on Asia and The States than on Europe. Try to follow me, i know it's best for the finals to be held in the biggest eSport country in the world, but it does get kinda annoying, year after year, having to watch finals at night time and not be able to travel over to watch it live, which i'd love to do if it was possible for me!
I'm sorry for the text to be so long and remember, i'm NOT saying it's BAD that Korea will be hosting it, only that i personally think they should focus abit more on europe. Asia had All-Stars last year and i'd also love to watch them live but i can't cheer on my favorite team there or just one of them. And let's be honest, All-stars isn't as serious as the finals.. So i sure hope you will let Europe host the season 5 finals for i know alot of people would LOVE that to happen.
Just a thought from a teenage boy from Denmark. I hope i didn't waste your time reading this and please don't say ''you're wrong'' or anything for it's thoughts, NOT facts..

Mejti

11-13-2013

So what happened to the compensation that you mentioned in your last thread? You said you'd make an announcement, so if there's not going to be any, it'd at least be nice of you to tell us that.