Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

European Service Update November 2013

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sparkasm

11-13-2013

Why wasn't the season further extended after continued server instability on EUW?

roots14

Recruiter

11-13-2013

Will this fix the logging onto chat service?

xMushu

11-13-2013

Where is the EUW server currently located? (Germany?)
I have 26 ping when connecting from Belgium. What ping would I have when connecting from Amsterdam ?

EIGHTPOOL

11-13-2013

Next big Maintenance coming December wut???
It's for sure because Dondiego has joined the horde!!!! Betrayer!!

RERORERORERORERO

11-13-2013

WTF BIG MAINTENANCE IN DECEMBER??? DONDIEGO WHY DID YOU JOIN THE HORDE?!?!?! WTF

Beats29

11-13-2013

I appreciate your hard work.

Even though, I ask that you give us a little IP boost till the start S4. This isn't crying for compensation or anything, I just think a little IP boost would help us to get better used to the changes that are coming on this pre season, and EU players got hit hard by that.

kojeto

Recruiter

11-13-2013

Great news!

Have you made your decision about the Compensation for the service issues yet?, as I know in the previous status post has been said that it'll be taken into consideration.
Any updates on it yet?

WildOwner

11-13-2013

Quote:
Where is the EUW server currently located? (Germany?)
I have 26 ping when connecting from Belgium. What ping would I have when connecting from Amsterdam ?

ZERO!

jk thats not possible arround maybe 5-17 (portuguese servers i have these ping numbers

Laenges

11-13-2013

so you can promise with the new Servers we never get this Lagg and Downtime again?
Cuz i think, we will get the same if the community grow more and more, even this Center will be not enough at any time...

Thats why i hope, you have enough ressource for more than 1/3 extra of the current members

Nami Ulted Índia

11-13-2013

Just kidding, we love you Rito <3

5310af33d960ac4b680d45b70ff79a65.jpg