Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hide 'n Seek - MsZelda's Version<3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sheik

11-12-2013

█░░█ ░▀░ █▀▀▄ █▀▀   █▀▀▄   █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀ █░█
█▀▀█ ▀█▀ █░░█ █▀▀   █░░█   ▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▄
▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░ ▀▀▀   ▀░░▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀

Welcome To My Version of Hide and Seek Rules

Hide and seek is a game played on the dominion map. A custom game, 5vs2 where you have to hide and to seek. Mostly it is a custom draft mode game.

General Rules
  1. 5 VS 2, Left/Team 1 Hiders (5people), Right/Team 2 Seekers (2people)
  2. Each Hider has 5 lives. When you have 5 deaths you're out and not allowed to enter the map. You can leave or watch, or ask the seekers if you can race with your teammates around the map.
  3. If hiders break rules they lose a life, if they break rules frequent I will add them to blacklist (just add a comment in this topic).
  4. If seekers break a rule they lose 3 minutes and if frequent, blacklisted as well.
  5. Thornmail, Sunfire cape and GA are forbidden for both roles.
  6. Be gentle to your fellow hide-and-seek players.

Pre-Banned Champions (no need to ban these)
  • For both Hiders and Seekers:
    Evelyn, Kassadin, Twisted fate
  • For Hiders:
    Shaco
  • For Seekers:
    Rengar, Lee Sin

Rules for Hiders
  1. You may only use CC/Sustain abilities. (Silence, blind, slow, stun, snare, knock-back/up, fear, taunt, grab, mobility (jumps, speed), shielding, healing, vision).
  2. Max 3 shrooms/traps per map.
  3. Your not allowed to autoattack, only if the on-hit effect is a cc.
  4. Max 2 people are allowed to group. So you cant camp in the same brush and burst a seeker down with cc.
  5. Your NOT allowed to build Rylais, Iceborn Graunlet or Frozen Mallet.
  6. Max 1 twin shadows per team.
  7. Hiders cant enter base after leaving it. At start you can wait in base until 2 minutes. Then you have to leave. You can only buy when you died.
  8. You can only buy items with either defence stats, movement speed or cooldown reduction.
  9. Wooglet's Witchcap and Liandry's Torment are not allowed.
  10. Call your own "grace" in /all chat after you respawn. After you say so you have 30 seconds to hide without a seeker coming after you. If they go after you in your grace you can go back and have a new grace. BUT ONLY IF THEY DAMAGE OR KEEP CHASING YOU. And you're not allowed to help allies during your grace or your grace is over.
  11. If a seeker recalls youre not allowed to interupt it, even with CC.
  12. You're not allowed to help the seekers by on purposly luring them to a teammate or tell where someone is standing in /all chat.

Rules for Seekers
  1. You can not buy an oracle's Elixer before 15 minutes. After only one can wear an oracle's. After 25 minutes both can wear an oracles.
  2. Only one Twin shadow's per team, and you're not allowed to buy it before 20 minutes.
  3. You need to give an hider grace after he respawns. This means you need to allow him to hide for 30 seconds. You're not allowed to chase him or damage him. Else he's allowed to go back and have a new grace. Doesn't count if the person doesn't call "grace" in /all chat.
  4. Frozen Mallet/Rylais/Iceborn Graunlet are allowed after 25 minutes. And only 1 per team.
  5. When the game starts, seekers have to wait untill 2 minutes then they can leave their base. so the hiders have enough time to hide.
  6. Only 1 ClairVoyance on the seekers team.
  7. If you're below 300 hp from cc you need to recall. If hiders kill you it's your fault not theirs. Unless they cancel your recall.

Blacklist
This list is for people who go against the rules. If you get trolled by a player frequently add his name to this topic and I will add him/her to the blacklist. You can kick the people on here or not, but I can't guarantee anything.

My List
Confirmed myself.

- SUPERBIGName
- leontja
- TasteFun
- MOAB Schuhki
- HaltAwesome

- ange vert
- DieDaNick
- Yoshi070
- FreEsH im StEP
- Dashyir

Not confirmed
Added by players in the topic. They can have a risk of troll, but not confirmed by me. This is to prevent trolls from posting themselves

I will add a list of champions with allowed skills soon!
Hope you have fun playing hide 'n Seek ^^.

fighter100

11-12-2013

bump

Sufferist

11-13-2013

I've some names to blacklist, as they run out of lifes they start trolling and flaming. Keep making this list bigger, if i see one of them i'll leave immediately:

- ange vert
- DieDaNick
- Yoshi070
- FreEsH im StEP

Sheik

11-13-2013

Quote:
Sufferist:
I've some names to blacklist, as they run out of lifes they start trolling and flaming. Keep making this list bigger, if i see one of them i'll leave immediately:

- ange vert
- DieDaNick
- Yoshi070
- FreEsH im StEP

Hey there!

I added those to the list. They are unconfirmed by me though. But they are still there and if I encounter them I will add them to my list. This is so that trolls we try to avoid don't put honest people on the list.

EDIT: I have confirmed it through LoLking. Thank you for adding them!

fighter100

11-15-2013

bump

Sheik

11-25-2013

Bump

fighter100

01-09-2014

bump

higura

01-10-2014

your gonna have to remove your blacklist as its breaking the forums nameing and shameing policy and can get you banned.

brunoais

01-18-2014

I think that you should make teemo prebanned for hiders. He's too OP as the only thing he needs to do is to stay still.