Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A community against toxic behaviour: "Don't be THAT guy"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurado

11-09-2013

Dear non-toxic/friendly League of Legend players,

On behalf the "Don’t be THAT guy"-community I am here to welcome like-minded people to join us.

The core value of our community:
To be a non-toxic, anti-flaming environment where kind and warm-hearted people can gather to play league of legends and have fun

Why we exist:
As league of legends players we have all come across ‘that guy’ that can ruin the positivity in your game. It probably even happens in the majority of games you queue up with random players.
The opposite and enjoyable experience of when a couple of positive-minded people are matched together seems to be rare. These are the games with team players instead of egocentric players. The players encourage each other instead of flame, take responsibility instead of blame, compliment instead of take credit and so on. We believe that those games are the most fun and enjoyable, even when losing.
Guess what! You just found the community where those ‘warm-feel good’ games are not as rare. Share the same mind-set? Find us on TeamSpeak or add an admin and join us in game.

Community members:
Aside from the shared mindset discussed above we have quite a diverse set of members. Diversity in backgrounds/nationalities, favorite gametypes (ARAM/normal etc.), tryhard/casual, beginners/experts.

How to join us:
The community uses teamspeak as a central meeting point. The main use of it is to find players and organize games together. We like to be social, but it's not required to be a good storyteller, shotcaller or comedian so don't be shy .
No formal application needed, just be friendly. Toxic behaviour will not be tolerated. If you notice someone else behaving toxically you should notify an admin.

TeamSpeak server:
ts.dbtg.ga:10035

Admins summoner names, ready to introduce you:

• Kurado
  • Kinjaal
  • Roodw

Kurado

11-10-2013

bump

Antiparticle1701

11-12-2013

There's already a couple of groups like this, but more is always good I guess.

Fawakko

Recruiter

11-12-2013

I'm extremely interested!

bigmac133

11-12-2013

XD this sounds like my kind of group, i hate it when THAT guy ruins your game... i was troll picked out of jungle and then flamed at for being a bad mid laner the other day when jarvan could have gone top aswell

BangBro Dexter

11-12-2013

good luck even tho im not interested in

Fawakko

Recruiter

11-12-2013

Added Kurado ingame, 2minutes later I got invited to a game with a ton of his members in TS3. I can recomend joining

supermonkeyyyyyy

11-13-2013

bump

Kurado

11-14-2013

Quote:
Antiparticle1701:
There's already a couple of groups like this, but more is always good I guess.

We've actually existed for quite a while and even had some moments our teamspeak server was too small for the amount of members . Now that we have not promoted in a while and activity is declining a bit we're trying to find some new friendly members!

xiFuSSioNix

11-17-2013

Bump!