Jungle in Season 4

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xylonike

08-11-2013

Hi guys, I just want to show you some bad things about the new jungle.

•The first thing I don't like about the new jungle, is that you won't get lvl 3 by only do Blue and Red. This in my opinion, is a very bad things, especially on jungler like Nocturne which are stronger in early levels and 99% get the kill on a lvl 3 ganks against a lvl 2 mid laner.

•Counter jungling will be pretty impossible, especially if you want to kill the enemy jungler after have taken the buff, because now with those new free items they can easily check if there is someone in the bush waiting to steal their buff. Jungle is my main role, and I play about every game I can in the jungle, so I know that if I'm better than their jungler there is an high probability I'll be able to steal at least 1 buff every route, now with free wards will be impossible to do it.

Today I did 2 or 3 matches where I stole ALL the enemies buff (which mean I get 2 red and 1 blue, + I gave the blue to my mid), I did it more times, granting the victory of the team, because their jungler was far behind from every one else in the game.

I'm happy to see that some items now help you to gain more gold, but I'm totally against the new free items, which ruins every possibility of counter jungling.

Thumbs up if you agree!

Mániác

08-11-2013

Well S4 will be bad as hell !

Xylonike

08-11-2013

Bump! Please tell me what you think...

Polishdude

09-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xylonike View Post
Bump! Please tell me what you think...
you forgot about early ganks which will not be possible since combined trinket and normal ward or even sole vision ward makes the lane safe for at least 5 minutes (trinket ward,normal ward and another trinket ward which has 2 min cd )
clearing the ward means you have to replace it and you always have the ward to replace it with so still no gank

i think 80% of the champs that are played mostly in the jungle since most of them can top too will get close to 0% popularity in s4 since farmed zac is not as powerfull as farmmed jax or trynda

Xylonike

09-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polishdude View Post
you forgot about early ganks which will not be possible since combined trinket and normal ward or even sole vision ward makes the lane safe for at least 5 minutes (trinket ward,normal ward and another trinket ward which has 2 min cd )
clearing the ward means you have to replace it and you always have the ward to replace it with so still no gank

i think 80% of the champs that are played mostly in the jungle since most of them can top too will get close to 0% popularity in s4 since farmed zac is not as powerfull as farmmed jax or trynda
Nocturne era incoming?