When does Season 4 start?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equationz

08-11-2013

I know that the season 3 ends on the 10th of November, but I haven't seen when Season 4 will start.
Or an alternative question, what happens after season 3 ends? Will pre-season begin the day after so we can start doing ranked for season 4?

Alucad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2013

nobody knows. everything we can do is assume what might happen based of what happened last seasons. one thing I'm pretty sure about though is that rankeds won't be available directly after the end of the season. might take a few days or even more(unless I remember it totally wrong).

fieryfrost

12-11-2013

Between November - Januari Season 4 starts.
With'n the next 2 patches season 4 preseason starts with the new Season 4 System ect.

Drizbee

12-11-2013

In my opinion, Riot didn't managed to do this correctly: they disable ranked for ending s3 and hand out rewards and they let us play normals (for how long, nobody knows) what doesn't even make sense because you're practice for nothing 'cause they will change many things in-game. Besides that, people complain about laggs in-game nowadays.. Riot should do it like this: Give rewards on monday/tuesday, and announce that season 4 is starting a few days after! That's my opinion though

Ultrakebab

13-11-2013

The Preseason matters do keep on playing ranked guys

THE ConiTop CHN

30-11-2013

As the title,what time to start the fourth season?Or has now begun? Why do I hit gold,no frame?

RoyWarrior

27-12-2013

bump

Gaylen McFaggit

28-12-2013

peace for the philipines

MagischesSeeauge

28-12-2013

january

heyimdon

28-12-2013

Tommorrow