Account Suspension

First Riot Post
12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inarcath

17-03-2011

How this will be possible? I played a normal 5v5 game today and my computer resetted itself and i've been away from game like 5 min. i reconnected to game again and played it to the end then we defeated also. So i didnt leave the game but when i got back into lobby it said your account suspended due to leaving. I want my account back this can't be. I played almost 120 games and left only 3 games cause technical problems.

Someone help me please.

Inarcath

17-03-2011

anyone here?

General Pickle

17-03-2011

being a **** is also against the rules. just sayin

Jozrael

QA Analyst

17-03-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Accounts take a number of leaves or games in which they afk to reach suspensions. You should have already received a warning for this. The LeaverBuster system automatically detects when you've been afk for too long in a game. If this is your first suspension you should be good to go by tomorrow!

If you are repeatedly having troubles staying connected to the game, feel free to swing by support.leagueoflegends.com and we can take a look at why this is happening. I'm afraid we can't remove the suspensions for you though.

Happy Gengar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-03-2011

This rules are so wrong.

JoltOfRebel

24-03-2011

Has the title declared this rule is amazingly stupid!
I mean , I'm baned for one day, cause I went "afk" for a moment cause my sister was sick, if you wan't me to explain how sick she was let's say "fainting and vomiting blood" is that enough ? stupid rules make really cool game worth a ****, remove this stupid system, I mean next time could be your mum dying you go to her side call ambulance you get to your computer " Your account has been permantly suspended, League of Legends will now exit"

I tink i made my point -.-

Helfender Elf

24-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoltOfRebel View Post
I mean , I'm baned for one day, cause I went "afk" for a moment cause my sister was sick, if you wan't me to explain how sick she was let's say "fainting and vomiting blood" is that enough ? stupid rules make really cool game worth a ****, remove this stupid system, I mean next time could be your mum dying you go to her side call ambulance you get to your computer " Your account has been permantly suspended, League of Legends will now exit"

So leavers should be let alone because 0,01% go afk for real reasons?
No thanks, if your mom dies i think you can handle an account suspension in the first place.
And your mom doesnt die twice a day...

Weapon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoltOfRebel View Post

So your sister was fainting and vomiting blood and you -only- went afk for a moment? Really? I think you need to sort out your priorities man.

Goldenz

24-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helfender Elf View Post
So leavers should be let alone because 0,01% go afk for real reasons?
No thanks, if your mom dies i think you can handle an account suspension in the first place.
At first it might be clinical death you know

Poedelie

24-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanj0 View Post
So your sister was fainting and vomiting blood and you -only- went afk for a moment? Really? I think you need to sort out your priorities man.
Yeah, he told her to shut up I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helfender Elf View Post
Made me laugh so hard.

12345 ... 6