is it possible to get PAX skins from mystery gifting?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tepelstreeltje

02-11-2013

i was just wondering if it is possible to get these skins. some people claim they got them from mystery gifting.
others say its impossible.

so is it or is it not possible to get these PAX skins from mystery gifting?

Zeùs

02-11-2013

No i dont think so , Its only Skins that are legacy or in store

GG BenQ Gold

02-11-2013

ever heard about researchs before making a thread ?

Get Cacner

02-11-2013

The answer is no. You are not able to get PAX skins but you actually are able to give some unavailable skins because I did a mystery gift to my friend and he got Annie in Wonderland which is an unavailable legendary skin just like the magnificent twisted fate and Alien invader Heimerdinger. There are some skins you can and some which you can't.

Tepelstreeltje

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337 AvengerOmg View Post
ever heard about researchs before making a thread ?
i searched but i couldn't find anything. i only saw people saying that is was possible and other people said it is not possible.

GG BenQ Gold

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by palatjuh View Post
i searched but i couldn't find anything. i only saw people saying that is was possible and other people said it is not possible.
Riot's officialy said that only legacy skins r possible to get and NOT limited skins neihter skins that were NEVER for sale like PAX Sivir , RiotSquad Singed etc..

Sürakooso

02-11-2013

I'm pretty sure you could get all those skins when mystery gift was first introduced. I saw one PAX sivir today and there were many threads by people claiming to have gotten these very rare skins.

Thus one can only make the reason for taking the mystery gifting option out for a day after a few hours of its release to fix it so the gifting of Pax etc skins would be denied.

GG BenQ Gold

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sürakooso View Post
I'm pretty sure you could get all those skins when mystery gift was first introduced. I saw one PAX sivir today and there were many threads by people claiming to have gotten these very rare skins.

Thus one can only make the reason for taking the mystery gifting option out for a day after a few hours of its release to fix it so the gifting of Pax etc skins would be denied.
stop saying BS

Sürakooso

02-11-2013

Now why would I say bs, I'm just stating my opinion. Seriously, I haven't seen any info regarding that shop downtime which would say it wasn't for taking out those skins from the list. And it's not like you are proving me wrong either with just saying "stop saying BS"

GG BenQ Gold

04-11-2013

inb4 got 2 dislikes cuz i said the truth about how its impossible to get PAX skins in mystery gift