Can't receive mystery gift.. help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jak

31-10-2013

So here's the thing, Im level 30, i have ALL champions, i've had this guy added for over 2 weeks (months infact), and he's also level 30. I've just gifted him 3 times, and now he can't gift me for some reason, we're on skype together, he's shared screen and I can see "humbalot has received maximum daily gift" < I have not OR "Humbalot may not be level 10".. Any advice? I have no idea what the problem is..

Vezko

31-10-2013

i have the same problem.

Tinkybells

31-10-2013

I have the same issue. I received one mystery gift before the problems with the store began today.

Now my boyfriend and I wanted to mystery gift each other but when we do, we both get the same error messages. Firstly that we must be over level 10 (we're both 30), and that we've both received the maximum gifts per day (I've received one, he's received none as of yet).

Come on Riot, spent so much money on this today and I'm getting no fun at all in return.

Jak

31-10-2013

Well this is very annoying, spent around 50 on RP today alone just for this event.. -_-

Tinkybells

31-10-2013

Yeah same, 45 on my account and 45 on boyfriends. All to not be able to do what we wanted to do with it. Excellent.

Jak

31-10-2013

It's fixed iBlitzcrank, firefang Warwick & Gragas. Esq :3