New Tryndamere and Veigar Splash Art.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

4eVerGreen

16-03-2011

What do you think about them?

Dread Eus

16-03-2011

trynda is better, but his skin in game should be remodeled too, i mean his is too shorty and small for a crazy barbarian...

Zarchazar

16-03-2011

i think its kinda fail, before we was a badass warrior... now he's just a weird crazy dude

Hoorgan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

16-03-2011

Wierd crazy dude = barbarian.

Veigar's new splash is cool, and his new dance is just EPIC!

Hell M00d

16-03-2011

Trynda is...strange but acceptable. Could have been better though.

Veigar...did NOT need a change. His old art was really fine. Especially, the new art is not EVIL at all.

Other heroes need a new Splash art much more: Alistar (I know Noserings, but not Nosesquares), Amumu (bland, bland, bland), Garen (Proportions ftw), Morgana (low detail)

Ahri Nine Tails

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-03-2011

I like Veigar's new artwork alot.

@above, he's a stereotypical/humorous type of evil, not a serious evil character . The new artwork suits him just fine.

Smokie1

16-03-2011

I think Tryndamere looks absolutely retarded now. I mean what the ****, he looks ****ing stupid.

Veigar is fine.

Carmilia

16-03-2011

Wat?! the new Veigar looks truly outrageo.... Evil!

I like Trynd's new splash art aswell. Finally, his left arm aint looking messed up anymore, and so people wont go around calling him shorty arm.

Valmount

16-03-2011

All the new splash art until now has been way better than the last ones. Tryndamere is really nice and so is Veigar. End of story. I fail to see how people can whine about this art as the last ones were horrible.

Denstor

17-03-2011

he looks a lot taller now veigar is standing on some books.