Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Broken Low DMG Pantheon Speak Q and E

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I slay for fun

10-23-2013

Ok i tested this alot of times vs a support and adc and a minion i build about 400 ad 35% + 20 armor pen and i did my q on a minion about 600 dmg i think,support did about 500 and adc about 230-250 ok wat?The adc and the support had the same armor and also same for the e i did my full combo one shooted nautilius support with pantheon but vs ashe i did my full combo did even drop her to 50% HP.Pantheon really needs to get this fixed also HE NEEDS HUGE LATE GAME BUFFS ON HIS Q AND E BECAUSSE WITH 400 AD you need to be able to oneshoot any apc or adc because pantheon is a assasin seriously either rework his whole kit or just buff it by alot

I slay for fun

10-23-2013

Pls as much upvotes and comments as possible i want this to be read by Riot and make this changes

Doktor Meister

Recruiter

10-24-2013

its called lifesteal