AD tank?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CG MeIsYellow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-03-2011

I would love to see a REAL tank that deals physical damage as when I choose characters my team always seem to pick 3 AP champs and 1 AD and I need to pick a tank/AD and no Renekton and Jarvan are not freaking tanks

Diecron

16-03-2011

mundo + atmas.

CG MeIsYellow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-03-2011

I said Tank..
A real tank
Not Nasus either
Actually there are only like 5 super real tanks...
Malphite, Shen, Rammus and some more that i haven't come up with atm

Diecron

16-03-2011

Implying that mundo is not a tank..

You either go tank and have limited damage, or you go offtank which means you can afford to buy some DPS items.

You'd probably like Irelia, trinity force, heart of gold, etc. Hard to take down and good damage. But she's an offtank, no real way to make the enemy focus you.

Manita

16-03-2011

wht's ur definition of a "real" tank?

M0o0o

16-03-2011

A Big gun and tracks? - I don't think anything hits that mark

And the reason of "Real tanks" (Meaning not the offtanks) is that they don't have much damage but have fight changing CC or something else to bring a fight into your teams favor. - Being AP or AD shouldn't make a big differece but when going AD the skill would need HIGH base stats to do any damage or scale like crazy - Which can make them OP

And as said before you Champion which fits your bill is Irelia

Zabusasan

16-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diecron View Post
Implying that mundo is not a tank..

You either go tank and have limited damage, or you go offtank which means you can afford to buy some DPS items.

You'd probably like Irelia, trinity force, heart of gold, etc. Hard to take down and good damage. But she's an offtank, no real way to make the enemy focus you.
How would you make people focus you as mundo oO

Mundo isnt a tank, because he only has a slow as cc.
Real tanks have some major aoe stuns/disables or taunts or something.

Mundo, morde, jarvan and so forth are just soakers. ANd if they build tank they can be largely ignored until the carries/supports are dead.

Only thing is low/mid elo teams does not get this and focus the first champion they see in a fight.

xOois

16-03-2011

Cho'Gath has 2 CC spells, but still isn't a tank.

Cardiac Arrest

16-03-2011

You could try Rammus. His AD scales with armor and he is a real tank.

Manita

16-03-2011

i know it's know a cc skill...but jarvan's ulti is pretty much a tank's skill. u isolate some players from others and that's cc. ofc u can say that a player can flash out of it but, a player can use cleanse or however u spell it to get read of a stun