Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[CLIENT] Harrowing icons - not woking properly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Rivera

10-23-2013

ok so i did all four things to get the harrowing summoner icons on PBE today and found that only equiping ward skin and buying harrowing skin works, you get the ghost girl and statue icons.
gifting a friend and playing twisted treeline game does not provide you the summoner icon as it should, so therefore you don't get the 5th icon for doing all of the above.

PBE: Jaraxxus

The Rivera

10-23-2013

Quote:
The Rivera:
ok so i did all four things to get the harrowing summoner icons on PBE today and found that only equiping ward skin and buying harrowing skin works, you get the ghost girl and statue icons.
gifting a friend and playing twisted treeline game does not provide you the summoner icon as it should, so therefore you don't get the 5th icon for doing all of the above.

ok, update to this, twisted treeline game does not provide the icon, gifting a friend does provide the greyor icon

Blutrache

10-23-2013

I have some problems, too.
Can't get the Vilemaw Icon, played already 2 games, now I'm gonna give it a third try.

HeijnMandarijn

10-23-2013

Same problem here, I might be doing it wrong...

Aurelyce

10-24-2013

It should take about 4 hours for the system to give you the icons, but it coul take up to 72 hours. I guess all you can do is wait, sorry :<

The Rivera

10-24-2013

UPDATE!
Icons are working, only problem is that they are not shown on In-game loading screen