How do I learn to cs betteR?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cpt Levi

21-10-2013

ok the funny thing is that I am plat1 adc main, but I suck at csing.

How do I practice it? is there any effective waY?

Saumer

21-10-2013

Custom games?
Where you are alone and can set a goal without recalling. This won't improve your cs under turret 'cause you always push.
Then you can try with a friends in Howling Abyss (Aram Map) without aram mode asking him if you can do 1vs1 to improve your cs under pressure and under turret if he pushes. (Adc vs Adc)

Last is normal games!

You have plenty of possibilities, just try one.

Lancetekk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-10-2013

osu!

Cpt Levi

21-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancetekk View Post
osu!
Btw I just downloaded that today, but I don't really know how to add dem songs, could u help me out ?

Cpt Levi

21-10-2013

nvm I figured out osu thingie

Thorstyle

21-10-2013

Playing Osu makes you better at Osu, don't get on that bandwagon. This is the advice I got from a plat player:

CS
Enter a custom game against 1 bot sivir. You go against sivir. Rules: You are not allowed to kill her. You are not allowed to force her to recall. So she should stay at about half HP all the time. And you have to get atleast 80 CS in ten minutes. 100 is the perfect score. It will be hard the first few times, but 80 CS should be possible. This is great CS training.

KajHajBraj

21-10-2013

Just play some games while focusing a bit more on last hitting.
Don't bother too much with customs, don't really give you too much.

Cina3d

21-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorstyle View Post
Playing Osu makes you better at Osu, don't get on that bandwagon. This is the advice I got from a plat player:

CS
Enter a custom game against 1 bot sivir. You go against sivir. Rules: You are not allowed to kill her. You are not allowed to force her to recall. So she should stay at about half HP all the time. And you have to get atleast 80 CS in ten minutes. 100 is the perfect score. It will be hard the first few times, but 80 CS should be possible. This is great CS training.
well actually every game like osu, so audiosurf or even icy tower will give u hand-eye coordination and probably will improve your APM :P

Thorstyle

21-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cina3d View Post
well actually every game like osu, so audiosurf or even icy tower will give u hand-eye coordination and probably will improve your APM :P
^^

No.

KajHajBraj

21-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cina3d View Post
APM is not really important in LoL