RIOT FIX internap-gw.ip4.tinet.net [77.67.73.166]

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skpr

20-10-2013

ms internap-gw.ip4.tinet.net [77.67.73.166] is where the ping goes wrong for most people who have higher ping like usual this problem is on some times of the day normaly i have like 20 - 30 ping but sometimes 50-60 and then when i do a tracert it goes wrong at internap-gw.ip4.tinet.net [77.67.73.166]
Thats 1hop from the Riot server in Frankfurt pls fix riot we need it ;c
EDIT; We are trying to get more antention from the community and Rioters everybody UPvote and bump this please! for a greater EUW!
Edit; Check this and upvote it also about EUW lagg etc!
http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.co...0#post14031580

Lyza blaze

20-10-2013

Yes we're all glad ur showing us how bright u are figuring the problem ( maybe )

But honestly, don't you think a tech team figured this out themselves like.. a decade before you did?

Ryuújin

20-10-2013

OUR HERO, SALUTE HIM

Skpr

20-10-2013

Its true that they maby found it a decade ago but still we need more attention for this!

Skpr

21-10-2013

bump

Skpr

21-10-2013

bump we need answers

Huzzl3

22-10-2013

Same problem here, from Germany, ISP 1&1

I'm having the same problem for about 6 weeks.
I contacted the Riot support, but they couldn't really help me either.
The problem is, as OP said already, bad routing, because we sometimes get to the above mentioned hop with increased ping. This makes playing the game a pain.

We should somehow try to get attention on this problem, so maybe Riot can do something to solve the problem (since it's not only ISP-dependent.

Edit:
I think that this IP isn't an IP of Riot's LoL server, but it's somewhere in the mid of Germany between you (and me + others) and Riot's servers. Since we get routed this way, we got increased ping, while others, who don't get routed this way, have their standard ping. It's not exactly a problem of Riot's servers.

Still I hope that Riot can do something, since I heard of many many people with this problem.

Riot tmx

Live Services Manager - Europe

23-10-2013
1 of 2 Riot Posts

This host doesn't belong to Riot infrastructure, but we will open a ticket with our provider to investigate. Please be patient, as this might take some time.

Realmendontflash

23-10-2013

Time to bother tiscali.

TwistKill

23-10-2013

Huļi keken pepeh?