What happens with your rank in season 4.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

carroarmato1

19-10-2013

Hello guys.

Please do not go "another thread about this and that" i want only my questions answered and peacefully i dont care if there are 100 other threads about this question.

So, i am plat 5 atm, my mmr is gold 1/plat 5 ive lost quite alot lately.. but IF and thats only IF im plat 5 and i lose mmr to gold 5 or less and then season 4 comes and i have to play 10 ranked.. and say i win 10 games will i end up in plat 5 or less? Or if i win like 7 of 10 games?

Would be greatful if someone answered. Thanks!

Qwobble

19-10-2013

I think what you are trying to ask is 'Does your MMR carry over to season 4 even though your league doesn't?'

IscaladonSB

19-10-2013

No your league doesn't carry to next season. You play replacement matches and according to your performance, you land in a league. That can be gold or plat, that will depend on your games.

Rstonius

19-10-2013

Your league and MMR do not carry over to S4 I think, the placement matches that you do when starting ranked for the first time in the season is what decides your MMR, but I think the way it works is that the hidden elo that you have now is added up or multiplied or something like that, with the hidden elo that you get after your placement matches, and then according to the final result you end up in the league that your hidden elo is set to, I think it works that way, but don't take my word for it. Hope this helped

Chasing the salt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-10-2013

similar to soft reset at start of s3 your MMR will reset closer to 1200, but not to 1200 exactly.
source: https://twitter.com/RiotPhreak/statu...85816315564032