Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PBE Registration Next Year?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Person

Recruiter

10-18-2013

I was wondering if the PBE will be open for registration next year in January? This year it opened a short period of time in January, but I weren't around so I didn't get the chance to register. Also, will the PBE account be an seperate account starting in level 1? Sorry if I sound like a noob here but I would liked some information from you guys who actually are into this.

Thanks in advance

Person

Recruiter

10-21-2013

The Rivera

10-22-2013

There is no confirmed PBE sign-up opening, maybe they will open it on 1st of April, like they did this year, maybe in January, maybe on Halloween, maybe on Christmas... who knows...
About the account. It is level 1 before you play a single game on Rift, after that it is level 30, but you still have to buy champs, runes etc.. Gladly Riot provides you a weekly donation of 4.000 RP and 10.000 IP, essentially for testing purposes (champs, skins, runes etc., which later goes into the game).

REMagic42

10-22-2013

As Riot is just overhauling the whole system of PBE access, your post is kinda invalid

You have to apply for access and you get an e-mail if Riot has chosen you to be one of the few testers of the month. After a month or so, you lose your account and there will be new testers on the PBE.