Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Weekend Skin Sale: 50% Off Chrome Rammus, Recon Teemo, and Vandal Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

THIerJESUS

07-08-2010

gonna get paypal soon, thinking about buying some RP to support Roit games

DioHard

07-09-2010

Dudes, don't whine if you bought the skins while they were on full price. Just wait for offers like me and you'll be fine. If you buy them full price you WILL regret it some time... And also don't buy skins one day before sale starts, dudes.... like what were you thinking?

gluecks

Emissary Extraordinaire

07-09-2010

Quote:
Hepodix:
Pff bought Jax and Rammus skin with full price wich makes me pissd when these offers coming ;(
That's life

Also in case you haven't done it already you could have voted for another skin to be put on a discount and mobilize all your friends to do the same.

d1zZcLoz3R

07-09-2010

a noob question...i dont have standard salary in bank, how could i buy skin? dont laugh pls its my first time dealing with internet buyings xD....Do i need some money transaction or what...

DioHard

07-09-2010

You need Paypal, you can create and account on http://www.paypal.com and thats it... further informations on their site. It is very secure, so you dont have to worry.

Pro Dirty

07-09-2010

lol i only have 259 RP points left :'( >=)

Killrockstar

07-09-2010

Quote:
LegenDK:
Cool for people who buys RP

So sick of people moaning about this! the average skin works out to be like £5 or less! not much at all to make one of your fav champs look awesome!

Go Go Paper round? x

Zesty Dragon

09-14-2014

dwa