Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Bug with the Client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

So recently i finished a game of Dominion and clicked the end button (Victory, yay). The client wouldnt close and after a while it turned grey. I tabbed out (Borderless client) and opened PVP.net through the task bar on the bottom. It showed the end game stats and i clicked home. As i had enough time i decided to play another game so i queued up again. Then Windows created an error message of the likes of LeagueofLegends client has stopped working, trying to end etc, finally closed the client and i was put back into the left game screen with no orange button to reconnect. After a while the queue would find a game though and i joined it - however i was stuck at that reconnect screen. Had to close the client and relogin which then caused me to have a time penalty. I am running Windows 8.