14/10/2013 - Europe Service issues live thread

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 38
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Terablo

Systems Administrator

14-10-2013
1 of 14 Riot Posts

Hello Summoners,

We just raising a new daily thread for today. Once again we have our strike team assembled and we have been watching things closely and are ready to strike at any minute should we see chat issues again.

Right now while we are at our limit again we are working on raising this safely in order to ensure queue times are as low as possible. But we do not want to risk the stability of the service.

The actual average login queue wait time right now is 8 minutes. The numbers displayed in the client are inaccurate if we are at our limit. You might even be at position one for a few minutes before being let in.

Terablo

Arachnes15

14-10-2013

I love these updates! Keep it up! I now really feel like we get appreciated

GoGetAJobTard

14-10-2013

Just fix the damn server for the love of god! I love this game but hate being EUW! The server issues are just a joke been going on far too long!

Are their any current plans for a fix or is it going to be empty promises again??

Bogeyrancid

14-10-2013

you guys have this issue so many times and still u cant fix it hehehehehe

Exhausto

14-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Terablo View Post
Hello Summoners,

We just raising a new daily thread for today. Once again we have our strike team assembled and we have been watching things closely and are ready to strike at any minute should we see chat issues again.

Right now while we are at our limit again we are working on raising this safely in order to ensure queue times are as low as possible. But we do not want to risk the stability of the service.

The actual average login queue wait time right now is 8 minutes. The numbers displayed in the client are inaccurate if we are at our limit. You might even be at position one for a few minutes before being let in.

We will keep working at our best to help you solving this problem, keep posting your network data over here: http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.co....php?t=1422623

Terablo
The link you have posted is not working.

Also, are you aware that windows 8 users are posting sensitive information - like email and such from that program of yours?

RECNACuoyhsiwi

Recruiter

14-10-2013

At least it's still playable

Master Zhao

14-10-2013

the link you've sent in the post is broken Terablo.

CyberPanda

14-10-2013

Have you made the max connections to the platform smaller recently? Because theres ALWAYS a que now..

xXober0nXx

14-10-2013

Approximate wait time: 5min => 1hr => calculating

I'm in love now

Srsly this is just a joke isnt it?

//UPDATE: It might work now xD - Qeue is not raising. Slowly but surely im hitting the login place^^

Jay of Fail

14-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhausto View Post
The link you have posted is not working.

Also, are you aware that windows 8 users are posting sensitive information - like email and such from that program of yours?
I guess he just copypasta'd.

Some Rioters ARE aware and have already removed attachments and also taken down the tread now as it seems.
(see http://forums.euw.leagueoflegends.co....php?t=1423346 )

1234511 ... 38