Server Not Responding

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HoleInTheGround

14-10-2013

Greetings,

I have been having connection problems since Patch 3.12. After Champslect, the client crashed and I couldn't reconnect to the match. Closing the client and reconnecting then solved the problem but it occurred nearly before every match.
Some days ago, I started a match and the client crashed(again). I closed it and restarted it but I recieved the message "Did not recieve a response from the server; retrying(attempt 1/2/3)". I tried to change the server and the game language, I checked the Firewall, I repaired the game, I deinstalled it and downloaded it again and the Internet Explorer solution also did not work. I submitted my issue to the RIOT player support but I think that I am going to wait some time for the answer.
I am using Windows 8.
I like recycling.
Please help me.
Thank you for every incoming solution.

P.S.: Sorry for bad englando

UPDATE: Problem solved itself

DerAvi

14-10-2013

bump

HoleInTheGround

14-10-2013

Hey Felix, whaddup! Still not able to play.

Gwehnn

14-10-2013

I understand you very good , this is very annoying for you. I hope for you that riot will look after ur issues. BUMP

The Exile xo

14-10-2013

bump

HoleInTheGround

15-10-2013

UPDATE: Yeah...I desperately tried to log into the game over and over again and then it just worked again. I have no idea why. I guess my client got jinxed...

Dogsoulz

14-12-2013

I also had that problem today , and all i had to do was opening Norton (antivirus program). Maybe you could try it out.