Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Server Not Responding

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HoleInTheGround

10-14-2013

Greetings,

I have been having connection problems since Patch 3.12. After Champslect, the client crashed and I couldn't reconnect to the match. Closing the client and reconnecting then solved the problem but it occurred nearly before every match.
Some days ago, I started a match and the client crashed(again). I closed it and restarted it but I recieved the message "Did not recieve a response from the server; retrying(attempt 1/2/3)". I tried to change the server and the game language, I checked the Firewall, I repaired the game, I deinstalled it and downloaded it again and the Internet Explorer solution also did not work. I submitted my issue to the RIOT player support but I think that I am going to wait some time for the answer.
I am using Windows 8.
I like recycling.
Please help me.
Thank you for every incoming solution.

P.S.: Sorry for bad englando

UPDATE: Problem solved itself

DerAvi

10-14-2013

bump

HoleInTheGround

10-14-2013

Hey Felix, whaddup! Still not able to play.

Gwehnn

10-14-2013

I understand you very good , this is very annoying for you. I hope for you that riot will look after ur issues. BUMP

The Exile xo

10-14-2013

bump

HoleInTheGround

10-15-2013

UPDATE: Yeah...I desperately tried to log into the game over and over again and then it just worked again. I have no idea why. I guess my client got jinxed...

Dogsoulz

12-14-2013

I also had that problem today , and all i had to do was opening Norton (antivirus program). Maybe you could try it out.