Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

i want to get on tha PBE plz Help me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemonsDruid

10-12-2013

i am in desperate need of a PBE account cuzz i am the only one that does not have an account yet of all my friends (like around 80) i am ready to pay for it i am in EUW so i will gift u something if u want that, then i am fine with that my e-mail is [email]NemrahAgnirev@gmail.com[/email]then we'll start a talk and make an deal

thank you in advance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freya Etherea

10-12-2013

so,u want an account to be popular?
u know...asking that kind of things,specially here,are what makes riot to not open sign ups.
also selling/sharing and gifting accounts its a ban offense so if u read this note that u are can be banned for that,and whoever who give u an account.
also pbe is too much crowded and its to gather feedback and report bugs,so take that in mind before u get ur account.