Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[10/10/2013] Tentative PBE Changes & Discussion (3.13)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DominoNo

10-11-2013

Quote:
Riot Pwyff:
I'm going to also say this: first person to quote the entire post with a response of "cool" will get hurt. I'll probably also delete it. DON'T DO IT.
cool.

see what I did there?

I'm a big fan of the ahri and corki nerf, and can't wait for the Zed and Fizz nerfs. I also love what you did with Zyra. I was afraid the changes would be drastic, but this is nicely subtle.
I'm not really sure how the Leona and Soraka ult costs decrease fit in. Was it done to put them more in line with other champs? It's not really relevant to their kit as supports, since they tend to not use a lot of mana.

Jinxed

Recruiter

10-11-2013

Quote:
Riot Pwyff:
Bouncing Bomb
- Bouncing Bomb can now be cast at targets outside of 850 range
- When cast outside of max range will fire in the direction but only travel 850 range

Could the outter range of the circle have a faint range indicator similar to Varus Q or would this make it too easy to judge?

LuisCypher

10-11-2013

Is there any chance of fixing Karma's Mantra E bug the next patch?

Samosiv

10-11-2013

I really think the Morgana Tormented Soil change is a nerf. Most Morgana players share this same opinion. It will only lower her single target damage even more.

Noblige

10-12-2013

Quote:
Fox-Fire
- Now counts as an AoE damage source for the purposes of Spell Vamp and Rylai’s Crystal Scepter

At last omg...
Quote:
Charm
- Mana cost changed to a flat amount at all levels (higher at lower levels, lower at max level)
- Now increases the magic damage Ahri deals to the target by a percentage for a few seconds

And now answer to me: why Ahri can get a 20% empower at level 1 of the skill but Swain should invest 5 points for achieve that (can be done only at level 9).
Next. 975 range for a strongest CC ability in the game is already retarded as hell so remove debuff effect or reduce the range.

I still dont understand why you cant make LeBlanc and Karma (tbh u guys made them even worse with a recent "buffs&quot or even Veigar viable but instead waste your time for a champions that already more then viable.

IS1e053cd258d669

10-12-2013

Quote:
Riot Pwyff:

Attack Speed Slows
Summary: Unless an attack speed slow was attached to a movement impairing effect (IE: Nasus' Wither), it was immune to cleanse or other forms of debuff removal. Now all attack speed slows can be cleansed and are treated like movement speed slows.
Context: Attack speed slows have been updated in order to have more consistent counterplay when it comes to their removal and application. Essentially we're looking to treat all slows the same, whether they're movement or attack speed based.
Affected Champions:
- Malphite - Ground Slam
- Gragas - Barrel Roll
Affected Items:
- Warden's Mail
- Randiun's Omen

Are these now reduced by Merc Treads too then?

Also wondering why my name is messed up here, and back down to junior member lol.... a player from close beta times, and massive recruitments... nvm, maybe its cuz its on EU west

Dezsire

10-12-2013

guys someone explain the Ahri changes , 'cause it looks like the only thing that got nerfed is her ult beside getting a buff in charm and essense , if i'm wrong just explain the changes pls

cooSnake

10-13-2013

Quote:
Riot Pwyff:
Ziggs
Summary: Short Fuse has had its damage increased slightly. Bouncing Bomb can be cast at targets outside of max range but will only travel the set distance. Satchel Charge's radius has been increased. Hexplosive Minefield and Mega Inferno Bomb are both more effective against minions, with Minefield not dealing decreased damage on multiple hits to minions and Mega Inferno Bomb dealing double damage to minions.
Context: We've improved Ziggs in terms of general utility while also trying to carve out his niche as a pushing / counterpushing champion more effectively. In this regard a lot of our changes are focused on the damage he deals to minions, but we've made some general damage buffs overall.
Short Fuse
- Max damage increased
Bouncing Bomb
- Bouncing Bomb can now be cast at targets outside of 850 range
- When cast outside of max range will fire in the direction but only travel 850 range
Satchel Charge
- Radius increased
Hexplosive Minefield
- Does not do decreased damage on multiple hits to minions
- Damage radius per mine increased
Mega Inferno Bomb
- Now deals double damage to minions

Hello, I am one of your most dedicated Ziggs players and I think these changes are great, I'm interested in the new Q cast method because I regularly fail to cast Q due to range block (particularly when doing a W jump).

Need some precisions though:
Will additional triggered mines deal full damage to monsters? Jungle buffs, dragon...
Will ultimate deal double damage to these as well?

I think this is important and should be cleared up?

Also can you confirm Hexplosive Minefield has AOE on each individual mine? As in, each mine can damage several minions? I'm pretty sure it's the case and you seem to indicate this in your post but wiki seems to say otherwise.

Summoning Riot Pwyff...

Beats29

10-16-2013

Ahri urgently needed the nerfs, but I think her ulti tweaks went a bit to far on the AP ratios. The rest is fine.

President Gromp

10-25-2013

the zyra changes still affect the midlane zyra to hard I think. the early game is nerfed because of the (imo) not enough increased ratio.i mean, you nerf the range and the base dmg, that's crucial in early games.
I understand that you maybe wanna shift some of her burst potential to her plant dmg and I totally agree on that, I would love to make my plants more useful (even tho I usually build rylais and liandrys for that anyway), but even the plants basedmg got decreased.

don't destroy my baby