Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Heimerdinger rework on PBE today

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sorlin87

10-24-2013

Quote:

But I personally don´t like that turret "beam", for me it´s just luck if the beams hits.
And i think the ULT Q Turret should last longer maybe something like 15-20 sec.

-About the turrets beams, have you tried using the granade to hit them? And also it's more to deal with people trying to come near you i think. It depends on the AI and how much beams are tied to players action.

-The ULT Q...15-20 sec can be very OP with CD reduction. Ulti is 60 sec, down to 40 sec with CDred -> you spend the same time with a ULTI turret up, as you spend it with it down, it's like having ulti on 20 sec CD, difficult to balance.

Exoryyy

10-24-2013

[QUOTE=Sorlin87;13670247
-The ULT Q...15-20 sec can be very OP with CD reduction. Ulti is 60 sec, down to 40 sec with CDred -> you spend the same time with a ULTI turret up, as you spend it with it down, it's like having ulti on 20 sec CD, difficult to balance.[/QUOTE]

Yes thats right, but maybe it could be possible, that the ult cooldown only starts when the turret is destroyed. I would recommend that.

Sorlin87

10-25-2013

Mmm, about the passive: can be mantained the interaction between his passive and turrets in the form of augmented defenses? So to not promote the "stay near turret to heal" but still making a little more difficult to push into heimer?

EDIT:
- or something about AoE damage: if more than one target (counting turrets) is hit by the same damage source, damage is reduced by X%.

Quote:
Yes thats right, but maybe it could be possible, that the ult cooldown only starts when the turret is destroyed. I would recommend that.

Mmm i will like the idea of a more stabile turret ulti for zoning(i like permanent things ^^), is not that i doesn't like the idea...but if cooldown start when the turret end it's bad on the other end -> without CDR your ulti will have 20 more sec to cooldown, if you wiff the position of the turret..or it is destroyed it will be bad to recover.

Why you want more time on ulti turret? The only thing i would is maybe more lasers from it (faster recharging rate of beam) because is limited from time AND life (but AA range is more than normal turrets...so ok).
If i was to say something that i would like on ulti turret is more deploying range, but i still want to test him before saying.