[MEGATHREAD] Can't buy Riot/combat points!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 29
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silents

27-05-2010

Today i decided to buy some riot/combat points to buy my self a new champion. But when ever i put in all my information it just says: "A error has ocured". I have tryed 3 times now.
Has any one else experienced that?

Btw im from Denmark and a use a Visa card.

And sorry for my english xD

Mepiff

Recruiter

27-05-2010

Same problem for me and a friend, anyone got an idea what causing this problem?

Spyderco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-05-2010

I tried and the same happend to me so ur not alone

Mareep

27-05-2010

Happened to me as well. Buying points for the new Champion bundle (If there is one and will be the first bundle I get ) And Shen with a skin. Guess I'll have to wait. (Bad time for the Ashe skin sale too)

RedStarHero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

27-05-2010

yep same problem here, its public. im from denmark using my visa card too, and get a connection error when i try. i bought 5 times before with no problems, and last time was yesterday with no problems either. so i think they are just having some problems today

Silents

27-05-2010

Good to hear im not alone
Hope its something they will fix soon

Mareep

27-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silents View Post
Good to hear im not alone
Hope its something they will fix soon
Ditto.

Also, don't uninstall and reinstall the game like I did... That didn't work.

RedStarHero

27-05-2010

Can we have an official response on this matter pretty please? an ETA or just a heads up that you are working on this. Me and some friends all wanted to buy points to unlock champions for a specific combo, and we can't

Terranova

27-05-2010

I honestly think that in a situation like this, and by "like this" I mean quite big network issues, you all should just wait till RIOT and their hosting partners get things back to normal.

Also, when payment/in-game shop is not working, and at the same time entire game is suffering huge lag spikes and timeouts by logic I would fix the game for starters, look into shop issues later.

I'm almost 100% sure those problems are in direct connection tho, so most likely if they fix the game itself, shop will be working as it should again.

Give them time please, BETA means "problems". The point is, people making big mmorpgs (mostly) made a pure marketing move out of beta tests (ie. 2 weeks of free playing before official launch is called "open beta" nowadays). Sure, it lets them stress test their server farms, but at the same time gamers are used to the state when "beta" = fully working product for free (since 99% of any feedback from OBs doesnt make any difference at all).

Mareep

27-05-2010

Terranova, we are discussing a bug. I think Riot want to know about the bugs. Also, it's fixed now. YAY

1234511 ... 29