Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[BUG] Vi ult can be stopped by vayne condemn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lunariz

Recruiter

10-03-2013

(Yes, I know this is not a recent bug, but I decided to put it here so the riot bugfixers would see it)

"While charging, Vi is immune to crowd control"

Displacement is considered crowd control, right? I haven't tested it, but I'm pretty sure blitzcrank grabs, lee sin kicks and alistar headbutts don't affect Vi either while she is ulting. So why does Vayne condemn work?

Also, for those unaware of specifics:
-Vi ult does go on cooldown (obviously)
-Vi gets knocked back by condemn as if she was not ulting
-Vayne DOES get knocked up and cced, but since Vi is not in melee range this is generally wasted cc
-I'm not sure if vayne takes damage, have not tested it

Dezsire

10-03-2013

same with Dravens E , and it's meant to be just like when they cancell Dianas R , it's not a but

Subro

10-04-2013

The difference between Vi's ult and Diana's or Akali's its that Vi shouldn't be able to get any kind of CC, but Diana and Akali for example could. So this is probably a bug

Applê

10-04-2013

same with Lee sins Kick... he blocked it within a game multiple times ...

MrZakalwe

10-15-2013

Janna's ult can do it, too.

MrZakalwe

10-15-2013

Btw she is immune to CC during the charge but there is a small window when she reaches them but before she starts the uppercut that she can be knocked back. Most of the time the target will still be knocked up but wont take the damage.