Co-op vs AI XP/IP rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zaziu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

Hi,

After Co-op vs AI games I do not gain any IP due to too many games (according to overview message). However, it says I still have 158 min of rewards left for today and that those rewards are Available.

pic bellow.

Bug or intended? Custom games and Co-op share different rewards timers?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	co-op.jpg
Views:	4070
Size:	238.0 KB
ID:	20516  

Bobban

10-03-2011

The same happened for me and my pals.
Won 2 games against the new AI without reward even thou the "IP reward timer" reseted.

rewiiiksz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-03-2011

whats the reward??

The Jannitor

11-03-2011

yes i have 60 minutes left and no ip, but why the -25%.....

PuppyMaster

Recruiter

11-03-2011

Here are the rules for Co-op vs AI rewards:

* Level 15+ summoners are limited to 180 reward minutes per day. This is a shared pool of minutes for both custom games and Co-op vs. AI.
* Level 30 summoners will only receive rewards for the first 15 Co-op vs. AI games played each day.

WTF ?I stop receiving ANYTHING after 5 games

Lone Fox

11-03-2011

This is just ridiculous, why I've got 72 minutes left for rewards, but im not getting anything - 0 ip. I want to play coop, but this is useless when I receive completely nothing after playing a few games only to test out a champ. Btw the mode is cool, bots are nice ( they can finally kill you)

Bengbengan

23-04-2011

Same happend for me too.. feels like a waste of time

DildoSlapper

18-06-2011

Yup same here, stupid we dont get any points anymore since this will make alot of people stop playing.

The reason i dont play PVP alot is because too many ragequiters or people that play with new champs they dont know, and u lose big time and get no reward :/

Anyway i hope they will reverse this so we still get points for playing against the computer but maybe lesser points.

Kind Regards,
The Happy Slapper

Sylordis

28-08-2011

The goal of coops VS AI is to learn to play League of legends is a multiplayer game, PvP. I don't like dummies in normal games, but we have to deal with them anyway (even in coops now). I don't understand the point to do only coops, don't play to LoL then.

And, if you take a look to the support page :

Quote:
Custom Games - Summoners that are at least level 11 are limited to 6 custom game rewards per day. There will be no reward of points after a player reaches this limit for that day.
Co-op Vs. AI Games – A penalty on rewarded points is applied to every Co-op Vs. AI game played. The penalty will increase by a player’s level as well.
I think the reward IP/XP is displayed as the same for everyone, but changes according to your level.

waZp Sting

31-01-2012

Have to say this is the most stupid and ridiculous system I've ever seen. People being punished for trying to learn their champ before going into normal games. Furthermore you are boasting new awesome bots making games harder but at the same time shun ppl from playing since they dont get any rewards.. Lets face it, the game kinda builds on IP/xp (til 30 then its just IP) and having fun. Fun is had from learning the game, being able to get the runes you want and learning to play against others. Remove the incentive to play botgames as training ground and you just feed the flamer/whiner and QQ'rs.

I can kinda see why noobs go into games playing normal and upsetting the 'better' players. Feeding the flames. And I hate those 'pro' ppl, which is why i've made a friend base from botgames. But seemingly you hate us casually playing and dont want us to play there anymore?

//Rant off.