Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

cant stay connected to the client for more than 5 minutes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pokémon God

10-02-2013

So, since, this patch has come out i have been dcing in the client main menu/store and i cant stay connected for more than 5 minutes, the game is litterally unplayable for me, I have re-installed the game, my internet ping is fine, i can stay connected to skype , i have 20 ping (constant/Stable) on other games, such as WoW but whenever i log into league it keeps saying i have disconnected, how can i fix this? does anybody know?

Pokémon God

10-02-2013

Pls help

Pokémon God

10-02-2013

No one knows? gonna continue to ask for help pls

Svensk

10-02-2013

This is a known issue and doesn't affect your gaming experience. You just cannot access the chat.

Pokémon God

10-03-2013

Quote:
cPanel:
This is a known issue and doesn't affect your gaming experience. You just cannot access the chat.

Its the chat and both the client i'm disconnecting from i cant pick a champion in champ select and i cant message any friends, the client is basically nothing for me. hell, i can barely stay connected for more than 10 seconds after logging on, even after Disabling IPhelper

Pokémon God

10-04-2013

Riot pls