Patch 3.12

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nathaír

01-10-2013

I must say I am a bit disappointed of this patch. It doesnt include any Kassa or fizz nerf, Katas ult will get too strong now, Olaf will be a soloQ beast to carry.
Garen his look was fine, he also had the awesome steel Legion garen Skin and he didnt need a VU. Better update sivir or other rotten champs, like ww. And whats next they rly didnt put in many changes about Champions on summoners rift. Hopefully the season 4 patch will be way better.

PS: I am afraid Kata and Olaf will be soloQ Heroes for a while

BlackBeetle

01-10-2013

Kat almost never managed to do the full 2 seconds duration ulti, much less 2.5 seconds without either being interrupted or without the enemy running away. So her ulti is pretty much the same. And the ratio buffs won't help her much since the ulti is now designed to last longer. AKA, 1 second Death Lotus now deals less damage than previous 1 sec Death Lotus.
With Olaf again, i have to disagree. He won't be able to 1x1 as well as before (imo) due to his Q having a limited range, which allows an easier disengage if Olaf's enemy wants to do so. His W however, is quite nice for him, but not enough to be YoloQ heroes

Really Abusive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter10045 View Post
I must say I am a bit disappointed of this patch. It doesnt include any Kassa or fizz nerf, Katas ult will get too strong now, Olaf will be a soloQ beast to carry.
Garen his look was fine, he also had the awesome steel Legion garen Skin and he didnt need a VU. Better update sivir or other rotten champs, like ww. And whats next they rly didnt put in many changes about Champions on summoners rift. Hopefully the season 4 patch will be way better.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQq

Sanguifer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2013

Ofc it doesn't include a Fizz o Kass nerf. They're not OP. Well, Kass _almost_ is, but just not quite.

It's funny how they listed the gold for shrooms&ghouls changes under "minor changes". Minor my ass. It wrecks teemo and makes Yorick way easier to counter.

suspect134

01-10-2013

hmmm the changes on Teemo makes people realise his shrooms are only annoying because YOU didn't ward, its probably the only annoying spell of his, now you get a reward for killing them although I think it should be 5 gold not 10, thats a bit much considering they dont move and remain on map for ages. Shaco boxes attack you from range and they disappear quickly, so killing one is actually a reward.

For Yorick though its like the government paying you when you get AIDS. His ghouls are still toxic and annoy the hell out of everybody, now you just get some gold for killing one :/ and for Yorick players now you are LITERALLY feeding the enemy

Killcat

01-10-2013

Since Teemo was nerft on TL already, this just weakens him more, when played there due to the items avaible. I don't think that this however is not a big nerf for summoners rift.
I honestly like the Yorick change so, I played him a lot and vs him too, but is still pretty hard to kill them all due to their high early game HP and HP decrease over time.

Furthermore I think, that FIzz and Kassadin are strong in the current meta in EUW, because everyone is trying to copy Fnatic.

Really Abusive

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killcat View Post
Since Teemo was nerft on TL already, this just weakens him more, when played there due to the items avaible. I don't think that this however is not a big nerf for summoners rift.
I honestly like the Yorick change so, I played him a lot and vs him too, but is still pretty hard to kill them all due to their high early game HP and HP decrease over time.

Furthermore I think, that FIzz and Kassadin are strong in the current meta in EUW, because everyone is trying to copy Fnatic.
Nobody is trying to copy Fanatic. They suck. Royal Club baby, Royal Club <3

WoodenPlutonium

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceBeetle View Post
AKA, 1 second Death Lotus now deals less damage than previous 1 sec Death Lotus.
Mid to lategame the new Death Lotus deals more damage then the old one. Even for the first second.

My rules or AFK

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter10045 View Post
Kata were already overplayed basically #1 in usage. She needed a major nerf. Now she needs 2 major nerfs.

BlackBeetle

01-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodenPlutonium View Post
Mid to lategame the new Death Lotus deals more damage then the old one. Even for the first second.
Even so, considering the low damage on Q W and E, and how squishy she is, i don't mind this buff at all. Kats are the traditional case of fed or feed, this will help her snowball more often i guess