Riot banning? "Fake" they say and keep trolling...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rabbndabbn

09-03-2011

Hi there,

just had a game where two players of the enemy team started to intentionally feed from minute 10-15 on i think. They stated in chat that they don't like to play anymore cause its boring, etc....

I told them to stop feeding otherwise we will report them.

Their answer was something like this:
LOL Riot does not ban, what you say is FAKE like always, i never got banned
and they kept trolling and feeding.

The game before I had a Sivir in team, same thing. Intentional feeding, trolling, ragequit. After game i see she has 69 leaves on ~300-400 wins. I cant understand why a player like this has not got his account suspended? I have ~250 wins and 1 leave. I understand that players have bad connection sometimes. But everything above 15-20 is just worth a ban!

So that's the story.
What i want to tell you with this? It's long time overdue that you finally start acting regarding this issue. I hope this first wave of bans was only the beginning of a big clean-up process.

Thank you for reading

Mat

FatalFist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

hopefully they will be banned soon=(
clearly RIOT has banned LOTS of ppl, judging by the amount of failthreads those banned users have madexD

Schwoopy Loopy

10-03-2011

u jelly??

Aquarrius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbndabbn View Post
Hi there,

just had a game where two players of the enemy team started to intentionally feed from minute 10-15 on i think. They stated in chat that they don't like to play anymore cause its boring, etc....

I told them to stop feeding otherwise we will report them.

Their answer was something like this:
LOL Riot does not ban, what you say is FAKE like always, i never got banned
and they kept trolling and feeding.
had similar monkeys saying that a few weeks ago. I wanna see their face when they see "your account has been suspended". pc background forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwoopy Loopy View Post
u jelly??
u banned?

Ahri Nine Tails

10-03-2011

Not everyone who deserves a ban is going to get banned in one batch I'm afraid. Still, if you keep sending in your reports accordingly, they'll be dealt with! It's also worth noting here that Riot have been hiring alot so they have more manpower now to deal out bans.

iGenocide

10-03-2011

I got 9 leaves already, It wasn't my fault, it's the server's fault. They should fix their server for better game play. They gave me an account suspension awhile ago, I think I don't deserve a ban.

Ahri Nine Tails

10-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGenocide View Post
I got 9 leaves already, It wasn't my fault, it's the server's fault. They should fix their server for better game play. They gave me an account suspension awhile ago, I think I don't deserve a ban.
That might be the auto-leaver feature kicking in. I suggest writing a support ticket about it if you haven't already to prevent future suspensions, just incase.

APH Dk Senpai

10-03-2011

and what about checking your own reports, so in other words, some place where we can check how many times we've been reported (without any names ofcourse, otherwise u will get Rage-people)

Ymir

Player Behaviour Expert

Follow Ymir on Twitter

10-03-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We banned thousands of accounts yesterday. The truth to be told is that these kind of people are in for a rude awakening if they continue to be so anti social.

Reasons for the bans yesterday includes, but isn't limited to:

- Excessive flaming/trolling
- Afking
- Intentional feeding
- Offensive/vulgar language
- Harassment

Their sins will find them out, and we very much do take action when it comes to people ruining the game for others.

Aapo111

10-03-2011

How do you determine which accounts are worth banning? Is there some person who goes over chatlogs, or is it some automated system where gathering enough reports gives automatic ban?