Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jinx: Artwork vs Ingame

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naphal

09-27-2013

Heyho EU!

I just wanted to say that i, as others, think the ingame Jinx could look a lot better, or a lot more like her artwork to be precise.

Since i do not have a NA or even PBE Account, i wanted to create a thread for EUW as well, and because other very gifted people were already trying, here are the links to the NA forums where some really cool summoners already tried their hands on improving Jinx!

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3897827

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3897866

so if you are like me and dont have other accounts, feel free to comment here, so riot can get a bit more feedback!

CoolKnightST

09-27-2013

She's really ungly now it seems that her skin is normal. She was more creepy when it was white. Ones they change that their will be an hugh differents.

Angmarec

Recruiter

09-28-2013

True. Artwork and model are very different. And face in model is face of another champion.

Runny Johnson

09-30-2013

I cannot upvote this enough, I went on the PBE and zoomed in and DEAR GOD, she has the manliest face I've seen, it's grotesque. Please change the ingame face to something similar to her splash art :<

Tru Trippy Sloth

10-12-2013

i honestly think you should just leave this alone i mean riot have just made you a brand new champion and your already asking to fix it?