Why do my Account get banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackJąck

09-03-2011

Hey riot team,
Today when i tried to log in game i couldnt.and there was a warning:This account has been suspended till 03/23/2011. I dunno why did you ban me? This is the first time ban and why so long?U could ban me for 2 hours 2 days but lol till 03/23 ? anyway I REALLY dont know why Did my account get suspended.Look at my game stats.LoL i dont have any leaves ??Btw i pay money for skins and champions? Plz unban my acount so i can play games cuz there is no REASON me to get banned

Gawar

09-03-2011

Not only leaves can get you banned - verbal harassment, flaming, intentional disruption of gameplay etc. can be reported after a match. I guess you got a lot of reports.

BlackJąck

09-03-2011

If s.o flames me i give him/her answer. But i behave others good.

s4ndwitch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2011

You won't find answers here. Read the mail you received from Riot.

Dajs

09-03-2011

Quote:
Btw i pay money for skins and champions
You paid for cosmetic enhancements, not for premium service, you are in no better position than any other LoL player, despite how many $ or € you shell out for a skin or a champion. You did something wrong, you got banned, now man up and accept the responsibility for your actions.

Lief0r

09-03-2011

You got served!!1

AhahahFreeStuff

09-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Véndigo View Post
If s.o flames me i give him/her answer. But i behave others good.
If someone flames you, and you answer him, you will be both banned.

/thread

PS: Buying stuff doesn't make you special for the banhammer.

Motorka

09-03-2011

Well let me explain something about reports and ban.

1. You play solo que normal or ranked you will get banned for sure. Why? Coz there are always some random noobs who will report you for no valid reason. Yes they will feed and sure thats your fault. Yes they will flame you and in the end they will report you for flaming.

2. RIOT will decide one day to ban all ppl who has for example 70 reports. They will not check why did you get reported or who reported you. They don't have enough ppl or time for that. And yes they will just do auto ban like that. So in fact RIOT is supporting false reporters and stupid kids who does that.

3. What to do? Find better game to play or dont play solo coz I repet you play solo a lot you will get banned. It also does not matter if youre reported 40 times in 2000 games which will make you worse then some real flamer idiot who was reported 30 times in 35 games coz I tell you they dont check anything just do AUTOBAN DAY.

GL RIOT I see youre working hard to destroy all the fun to honest ppl who play this game and yes gj for autobans that will do the trick ! -.-

Ahri Nine Tails

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2011

Would just like to add that when bans are done, your money spent and elo gained will not affect the outcome, everyone is equal in that respect.

AlexNightwalker

09-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxxie View Post
Would just like to add that when bans are done, your money spent and elo gained will not affect the outcome, everyone is equal in that respect.
heard someone with high ELO was unbanned tho xD