Playing easy champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sjaffie

08-03-2011

Yo,

I have been playing ashe and garen alot lately.
But if you make a kill/assist or get away with low hp, I noticed alot of players will say this : ( any harras you can think of ) With your easy champ, You suck balls with other champs ( harass harass) learn to play other champs.)

So what I try to say is, why can't you play a champ like garen or ashe without getting frustrated every match? So what if some champions are easy? You can also pick them so.... People should stop QQ about champs if they lose.

Ediwir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

08-03-2011

easy to play and easy to counter. let them burn in rage, it adds to your epicness.

also, reply with " /all :* " and after the game click report-verbal harassment.

Sjaffie

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ediwir View Post
easy to play and easy to counter. let them burn in rage, it adds to your epicness.

also, reply with " /all :* " and after the game click report-verbal harassment.
Can you really report that easily? :/

WeenieMuppet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

Ashe is easy to play, not easy to master.
and
/ignore

Ediwir

Wrenchman

08-03-2011

if they rage/insult enough to be annoying, i usually do. i don't see why i should keep being a calm, friendly person, while others don't worry about shouting insults against me / my mother / anything. so i become a calm, friendly person who reports ragers.

Uniform764

08-03-2011

In multiplayer games people will complain no matter what you use. An example, from a different game, Battlefield, Bad Company 2. It has four classes. All four of them will cause people to scream if you kill them.

Assault-Noob Tuber
Recon-Sniper Noob
Medic-LMG/Medpack Noob
Engineer-CG/RPG Noob.

So just be amused that you're filling someone at the other end of a wire with a sense of impotent rage and enjoy your game. My personal favourite after someone screams when I kill them as Shaco is to do it again and say "Boo " on /all. Or "wrong way" when I deceive away from their enraged revenge attack.

Baiting people is fun.

Pimptoad

08-03-2011

Why are they "bad" company? do they wet there beds or something?

Zalz

08-03-2011

Some champions are laughably easy to play, having a great deal of skills and stats that allow for many mistakes to occur.

Vladimir is good example of a very easy champion:

Low cooldown Q/E means that you can always spam it, no need to think about timing, just spam.

Q recovers HP. Any champion that can recover HP is as a result a more easy champion to play. It allows you to make a mistake and recover, something that most champions cannot do.

W makes you essentially ungankable, not just making you immune but also breaking a projectile in flight. Vladimir will simply walk away and only pop W until you throw a spell.

Passive allows you to only build offensive items. You barely have to think about balancing offense and defense, just go mass AP and your defensive stats will follow.

For other easy champions think about those that are nearly impossible to gank or have very powerfull recovering abilities.

Nidalee can heal and literally cannot be ganked no matter how far she is on the lane.

Mundo has a passive and ultimate that allow you to eat tons of damage that most players have to avoid. Mundo does not need to do so and basically tells you to dodge skills or not dodge skills, the end result is the same. Low CD skill Q also means that there is no motivation to consider skill timing.

Irelia has amazing base stats. Her W provides healing and her ultimate can recover entire HP bars with more speed then a mundo ulti.

Cho'Gath, simply cannot be killed on a lane. Has too much HP and due to his passive he cannot ever be pushed off a lane. If ganked he will walk back from the enemy tower to his own tower if that is what it takes.

This isn't to say that a champion is OP or not but some champions are certainly easier to learn then others and have very simplistic playstyles.

I personally believe that you can learn more or less any champion in less then a day since if you are being honest you have to admit that 4 skills and 1 passive are easy to learn. The point is simply that some champions allow players to make mistakes, wich makes them more noob friendly.

I wouldn't call Ashe very noob friendly though.

Lolkers

08-03-2011

People will rage when they lose, it's a fact.

pi73r

08-03-2011

What's easy about ashe? The fact is every LoL hero is kinda ''easy'' comapared to other games of this type.