Free level 30 account

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

asdfBad

08-03-2011

Hello guys. If someone is interested in free level 30 account, full runes, almost all champs just add me as friend. The first one that add me as friend wins. You can check my account gl

Joshin IV

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wrenchman

08-03-2011

Edit: I have been show exactly what the rules to do with accounts are. I completely abide by them. If an emmisionary or Mod could tell me what to do with it. That would be fine.

asdfBad

08-03-2011

the winner is joshin thank you all

Kurapika

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2011

This acc will be banned soon

Joshin IV

Wrenchman

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promiskuitiv View Post
This acc will be banned soon
Account trading is forbidden I know that for a fact but I am not sure if there are any rules of giving away accounts. If riot wants the account I will gladly give it away. I would give this to a friend as I am happy with my current account of which I purchase RP.

If anyone from Riot is reading this please inform me if this is against the rules

Kurapika

08-03-2011

Terms of use: "You may not transfer any Account or Login Credentials to anyone. You may not share or disclose Your Login Credentials to anyone other than a minor child as set forth herein."
Also it would be awful if a random guy gets a lvl 30 account, he'd ruin other players game expieriences

Joshin IV

Wrenchman

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promiskuitiv View Post
Terms of use: "You may not transfer any Account or Login Credentials to anyone. You may not share or disclose Your Login Credentials to anyone other than a minor child as set forth herein."
Also it would be awful if a random guy gets a lvl 30 account, he'd ruin other players game expieriences
Makes sence. Mind you a lot of games are ruined by level 30's anyway. I can't really do anything with the account now. So I will leave it is stasis until I am instructed what I can do. Riot knows best.

brohums

Software Engineer

08-03-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We don't support account ownership changing / selling etc...

Among others, a major reasons for this is that the ELO would not be correct which would either put the new owner above or below the level they should be at. This sort of behavior can result in bans for all accounts involved.

Captain WSS

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post

Among others, a major reasons for this is that the ELO would not be correct which would either put the new owner above or below the level they should be at. This sort of behavior can result in bans for all accounts involved.
whats your ELOW hohumsies

Joshin IV

Wrenchman

08-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hohums View Post

I sent it in to be disabled. Glad no one else got it then.