Riot !! 520 RP skins ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riff Raff

07-03-2011

Hey !
I heard a long time ago that "futuring skins" would be 520 RP which is a normal price.
and on sale they can be 260 !

however, since your announcement about decreased prices..every skin have had the prices between 975 & 1820..

that is just stupid ( in my opinion ) why waste so much money on a different appearance.
please reduce the prices so that they make sense.

Sianyze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

It is not a bad idea. I think its gana be very good

Raptorg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

Well, he's got a point, you might as well buy a different hero, and you'll get a new appearance and a new skill set.

Daeminicus

07-03-2011

IMO should skins be cheaper then champions. Skins should be 520 for "normal" and 1820 is fine for "legendary" skins. But buying a champ for 975 rp (if u do) then get a skin for the same prise is a bit expensive.

Boompje

Senior Wrenchman

07-03-2011

1820 are Legendary skins. They have special features (like throwing different things, saying different things). Corporate Mundo, Gentleman Cho and few others are like these.

Why there is a difference in the 520 and 975 RP I don't know, but gerenally the expensive ones are the coolest ones.

Besides, it's Riot's way of making money... they are a commercial company after all

Riff Raff

07-03-2011

Ok =) well nothing forces me to buy skins so I just won't then.

Madsam

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompje View Post
1820 are Legendary skins. They have special features (like throwing different things, saying different things). Corporate Mundo, Gentleman Cho and few others are like these.

Why there is a difference in the 520 and 975 RP I don't know, but gerenally the expensive ones are the coolest ones.

Besides, it's Riot's way of making money... they are a commercial company after all
Frozen ez is the coolest skin for ez and is available for 520.
I bought most of my skin for 520, or when they are on sale, but you have to be patient for this.

Whyborg

07-03-2011

You are not required to buy them, as you just said they are only appearence