Error code : Limit

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToryToryDor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

What The Fück?!?!?! Theres a LIMIT of amount of Riot Point Someone can purchase PER DAY?!?! My Mobile Phone Just got its Monthly Credit Top Up! I've Barely Charged 9EUROS! The 4th Time I went in it says :

" You've reached the daily limit for Riot Point Purchases (we've set this to three per day for security reasons). Please come back tomorrow. (Error Code: Limit) "

Whereas with Paypal or credit card you can charge up to 50 EUROS?! IS THAT A FÜCKING JOKE?! I WANT MY Vlad's SKIN Which's FINALLY ON SALES GOD DAM?!

I love Kurisu

07-03-2011

It's for security reasons.
The same reason why it doesn't have a remember password tick when logging in. Security reasons.

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/home
Add a ticket.

ToryToryDor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

Its in Europe Sever, so do you think if it passes 12Am in Europe I could re-charge?

I love Kurisu

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToryToryDor View Post
Its in Europe Sever, so do you think if it passes 12Am in Europe I could re-charge?
No idea. As they state it's due to security incase someone buys RP without being charged & then proceeds to do so. Imagine endless RP - this limit does not allow that (or well atleast not all at once)

ToryToryDor

07-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcake View Post
No idea. As they state it's due to security incase someone buys RP without being charged & then proceeds to do so. Imagine endless RP - this limit does not allow that (or well atleast not all at once)
Argh, Thanks I'll just try and see if it'll work or not :<

ToryToryDor

08-03-2011

Its pass midnight why the fück cant i purchase rp?!?!?!?! Now i'll miss the vlad's skin sale gg riot, this is ridiculous holy sh!t rp purchase limit on mobile payments when its already so low compared to credit card and paypal................